Trump 2024?

Tiberius

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Iowas best pollster who got 2020 dead on.

A 14 point shift to Harris in a red state….wow

June polls - LOL.  At this point in 2020 Trump is 4 points up and she’s 4 points behind where Biden was.  She had it 47-47 in September 2020.  

In late October - when they want to reclaim their credibility - Trump will be up 8 in her poll and win the state by 10 plus.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Amazing to me how fast people forget history.  Dick Cheney was one of the most crooked and hated vice president's of all time, and suddenly him not voting for Trump means something.    The guy made more money off the blood of Americans than almost anybody in history.  I for one am glad he won't for Trump.   

It's weird.  "Hey we got Dick Cheney!!!!!!!!!!!" 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

June polls - LOL.  At this point in 2020 Trump is 4 points up and she’s 4 points behind where Biden was.  She had it 47-47 in September 2020.  

In late October - when they want to reclaim their credibility - Trump will be up 8 in her poll and win the state by 10 plus.   

I would  point out that their mid September 2020 poll looked good for Dems (tie for President, +3 D for Senate). However, that poll had more Republicans saying their mind was made up, while Democratic support had more people who could change their mind. Seems like a month later that ended up happening.

This poll is the opposite. More Dems have made up their mind. 11% of Dems could be persuaded to change while 16% of Republicans could be persuaded.

1 hour ago, thenorthremembers said:

Amazing to me how fast people forget history.  Dick Cheney was one of the most crooked and hated vice president's of all time, and suddenly him not voting for Trump means something.    The guy made more money off the blood of Americans than almost anybody in history.  I for one am glad he won't for Trump.   

And Trump owes it to Americans to come out and say that in another debate. He shouldn't be so scared of Harris and hide at one of his lame rallies. Time for Trump to leave his safe space and debate again

32 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

If there is a gender gap.  (Totally discredited).  Then the fix would be to what?  

Derp.  If it's not maddow.  You guys all seem to lack comprehension.  It's a weird trait. 

Is your point that it’s a good strategy to say you hate one of the most popular and influential celebrities in the country?

I’m sorry I don’t speak Internet Brain, so I’m having trouble understanding your point.

Another red state poll with large margins swinging Harris:

Was +10 Trump last election.

If we’re seeing 5-10 point swings in red states, you know that swing is happening in red counties of swing states.

It’s also nice in these red states we’re not getting these R polls skewing data. So we know it’s probably a bit more accurate.

I’ve seen enough, calling this one for Harris unless something crazy happens like the Comey letter in 2016.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Another red state poll with large margins swinging Harris:

Was +10 Trump last election.

If we’re seeing 5-10 point swings in red states, you know that swing is happening in red counties of swing states.

It’s also nice in these red states we’re not getting these R polls skewing data. So we know it’s probably a bit more accurate.

I’ve seen enough, calling this one for Harris unless something crazy happens like the Comey letter in 2016.

If North Carolina goes Harris by any type of decent margin, it might be an early night. It will all be over but the screaming

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

If North Carolina goes Harris by any type of decent margin, it might be an early night. It will all be over but the screaming

The only polls you see go Trump in NC now are partisan R polls. I think Harris will end +2 in NC.

I wonder if we see a polling error this year. Looking at cross tabs on polls they seem to have their finger on the R button a little bit more or at least towards the non-traditional Dem groups. We could see a polling error like we did in 2022. If thats the case, then it won’t be close.

2 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

The only polls you see go Trump in NC now are partisan R polls. I think Harris will end +2 in NC.

I wonder if we see a polling error this year. Looking at cross tabs on polls they seem to have their finger on the R button a little bit more or at least towards the non-traditional Dem groups. We could see a polling error like we did in 2022. If thats the case, then it won’t be close.

All these young people registering, I doubt the polling is catching them. Trump is also not generating much enthusiasm. He can't afford to have people not showing up. I think NC flips this year