Trump 2024?

Tiberius

On 7/31/2024 at 7:29 PM, 4th&long said:

Honestly they need to keep talking about “black jobs” being taken by illegal immigrants. This whole black jobs things is winning black people over. These people are so racist.

On 7/31/2024 at 2:24 PM, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Trump getting laughed at during Black Journalists convention right now.  He's digging a deeper hole.  "Black Jobs"...

Personally, I thought the whole 'black jobs' controversy was a tempest in a teapot pushed by race hustlers and Democrats (but I repeat myself) in order to alienate black voters and cat ladies from Donald Trump. 

So I am neither shocked nor appalled that Joe Biden has adopted the term himself. So what? Everybody knows what he means, and it wasn't meant to be derogatory by either Trump or Biden. 

https://hotair.com/david-strom/2024/09/13/media-excoriates-biden-for-using-term-black-jobsnot-n3794458

On 9/12/2024 at 2:04 PM, GMB 8888 said:

this is truly wild for two reasons…

1) some of you are still shocked when he doesn’t comprehend simple concepts, like asylum…this is the norm, no need to share every example

2) supporters don’t care if he doesn’t understand simple concept bc brown people = bad

its like watching your two dumbest friends argue.

This is the biggest load of projection garbage I’ve ever seen. Do better. Stop being a beta. 

Better than a Taylor Swift endorsement - the demographics from whom Harris already had.   

That’s why it’s pointless. 

This #WalkAway movement especially Black men is the far bigger mover of the needle.  

But Harris getting Dick Cheney - hey, that could really really help hahahahahaha.  

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Better than a Taylor Swift endorsement - the demographics from whom Harris already had.   

That’s why it’s pointless. 

This #WalkAway movement especially Black men is the far bigger mover of the needle.  

But Harris getting Dick Cheney - hey, that could really really help hahahahahaha.  

What an eloquent spokesman for Mr. Trump.

I can see the needle moving toward Trump as he speaks.

What would Lee Da Vinci say?

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

But Taylor Swift!  Lol.  

#PunchDrunkBlackMenForTrump

Edited by The Frankish Reich

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

What an eloquent spokesman for Mr. Trump.

I can see the needle moving toward Trump as he speaks.

What would Lee Da Vinci say?

#PunchDrunkBlackMenForTrump

Our women are hotter.  

Was always the correct response to her ridiculously predictable endorsement - such a strong one you will never see her in person with Harris.  Bc it’s fake support - like “you better kneel or you’ll get canceled!” to the NFL in 2020.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Our women are hotter.  

Was always the correct response to her ridiculously predictable endorsement - such a strong one you will never see her in person with Harris.  Bc it’s fake support - like “you better kneel or you’ll get canceled!” to the NFL in 2020.  

Endorsements are generally silly and pointless.

The Taylor Swift endorsement is coupled with a voter registration drive, and given the heavily Democratic lean of her fans, it may have some impact at the margins. Which could, of course, turn a swing state where the candidates are within .01 percent of each other.

Now tell me what Antonio Brown will do for Trump. Is the Insane Run Around With My Shirt Off demographic energized?

Oh, and now compare Laura Loomer's photo with Taylor Swift's ....

10 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Endorsements are generally silly and pointless.

The Taylor Swift endorsement is coupled with a voter registration drive, and given the heavily Democratic lean of her fans, it may have some impact at the margins. Which could, of course, turn a swing state where the candidates are within .01 percent of each other.

Now tell me what Antonio Brown will do for Trump. Is the Insane Run Around With My Shirt Off demographic energized?

Oh, and now compare Laura Loomer's photo with Taylor Swift's ....

Will do….