Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Hmmmm…….

I'm just thinking out loud.  What if the “October surprise” is Biden coming out and saying it was a coup - vote Trump.  Your government is compromised.”

Polymarket odds?  .0001% to 10%?

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Indiana 2020 was +17. Now D backed pollster has +10

Indiana General Election: Presidential

🟥 Trump 52% 🟦 Harris 42% (R+10)

8/26-9/2 by Lake Research Partners (Partisan 🔵) (1.2/3 rating) 600 LV

1 hour ago, K D said:

I feel our younger generation cares more about school shootings than pets being eaten, but that’s just me.

13 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Can't argue with the post, so try (and fail) to attack the messenger

Ho-hum

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Didn't understand the tactic described

LOL.

Meanwhile:

Kamala Harris held rallies Thursday in North Carolina, first in Charlotte and then in Greensboro, calling for another round of debate with Donald Trump, two days after her strong showing in Philadelphia against the former president.

“I believe we owe it to the voters to have another debate,” she said to applause, “because this election and what is at stake could not be more important. On Tuesday night, I talked about issues that I know matter to families across America, like bringing down the cost of living … but that’s not what we heard from Donald Trump.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/sep/12/kamala-harris-north-carolina-trump

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Can't argue with the post, so try (and fail) to attack the messenger

Ho-hum

Didn't understand the tactic described

LOL.

Meanwhile:

Kamala Harris held rallies Thursday in North Carolina, first in Charlotte and then in Greensboro, calling for another round of debate with Donald Trump, two days after her strong showing in Philadelphia against the former president.

“I believe we owe it to the voters to have another debate,” she said to applause, “because this election and what is at stake could not be more important. On Tuesday night, I talked about issues that I know matter to families across America, like bringing down the cost of living … but that’s not what we heard from Donald Trump.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2024/sep/12/kamala-harris-north-carolina-trump

Harris is like the Dolphins playing the Broncos last year. Ofcourse the Dolphins want to play them again and again. Run that score up!