Trump 2024?

Tiberius

So today Trump’s talking points are:

Public schools are performing sex change surgeries during the school day. I guess they do it during lunch break or in study halls.

He’s going to change the 25th amendment so Harris could be impeached.

Russia is being treated so unfairly.

His brain is mashed potatoes. Guy has no idea what he is saying. 

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Strange.  

Now they’re waiting for the debate - which Trump should absolutely not do.  

Strange how the one they pay for is positive? You and I have a different idea of what strange is.

16 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I fear for our county, I mean “whatever”.

Drama. The idiots said the same thing when he had them for 4 years and nothing happened. Its reasonable to assume a similar situation. They even claimed he sold nuclear secrets. Another unsupported lie. 

Pity they have to use so much fear and constant misrepresentations and can't run on the issues  as the current administration's record is a disaster they avoid mentioning.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Drama. The idiots said the same thing when he had them for 4 years and nothing happened. Its reasonable to assume a similar situation. They even claimed he sold nuclear secrets. Another unsupported lie. 

Pity they have to use so much fear and constant misrepresentations and can't run on the issues  as the current administration's record is a disaster they avoid mentioning.

Russia, Russia, Russia and now this.  They're nothing if not unoriginal...

Lawfare ‘Brought Me Off the Sidelines:’ Silicon Valley Titan Naval Ravikant Endorses Donald Trump

by Alana Mastrangelo

Legendary Silicon Valley investor Naval Ravikant told Megyn Kelly that the lawfare against former President Donald Trump caused him to get “off the sidelines,” adding, “The moment you can start weaponizing the law against your enemies” means “the beginning of the end” and a descent into “a complete banana republic.”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2024/09/07/lawfare-brought-me-off-the-sidelines-silicon-valley-titan-naval-ravikant-endorses-donald-trump/

Edited by B-Man
  • Like (+1) 1

On 9/7/2024 at 6:33 PM, Starr-Bills said:

Who are the monsters?

As long as we get these illegal criminals out of this country, who cares how it’s done.

People need to be vetted the LEGAL way to enter our country, just like every other CIVILIZED country on earth.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

As long as we get these illegal criminals out of this country, who cares how it’s done.

People need to be vetted the LEGAL way to enter our country, just like every other CIVILIZED country on earth.

“Who cares how” 

Edited by Starr-Bills
Obviously njbuff “is just doing his job” where have I heard that before?
  • Like (+1) 1