Trump 2024?

Tiberius

20 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Inquiring minds need to know.  Excellent article by a political scientist.  In short, they're worth is doubtful and it will take decades to judge their success or failure.

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2024/09/03/election-forecasts-data-00176905

Polls are as worthwhile as weather forecasts.  They can be totally made up and no one would be the wiser.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Polls are as worthwhile as weather forecasts.  They can be totally made up and no one would be the wiser.

I think weather forecasts are amazingly accurate these days.  No doubt they've improved over 50 years or so.

Anyway, a comedic interlude.  Woof...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I think weather forecast are amazingly accurate these days.  No doubt they've improved over 50 years or so.

Anyway, a comedic interlude.  Woof...

That's animal abuse.  That's terrible.  Every dog looks scared out of their skin.  Very violent imagery...

4 hours ago, phypon said:

Looking worse and worse for unelected Harris and her idiot followers.  Wait til the debate (if she doesn't back out).  Should be a bloodbath.

You would enjoy that if it involved cops, right.  So hard for you to condemn J6.  You just can’t do it.  Sick and sad from our resident MAGA cop hater. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah!

I never heard this loser speak. before.  It’s hard to believe he’s a white supremacist.  He’s white, and you’d think one look in the mirror would clue him in that he and his race aren’t superior to anyone.  It’s too bad nobody hit him with a fire extinguisher in J6.  

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I never heard this loser speak. before.  It’s hard to believe he’s a white supremacist.  He’s white, and you’d think one look in the mirror would clue him in that he and his race aren’t superior to anyone.  It’s too bad nobody hit him with a fire extinguisher in J6.  

Hey, look at the psycho stalker being the one to ACTUALLY and openly promote violence.  Suck a lying hypocrite.  What a wack job you are dude.  Wow...

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Clinton, bush, Obama, Harris all say trump is at fault for everything yet they’ve been in power for all but four years since 1992

Uh well they all made mistakes. Bush led us in to Iraq for 20 years and cratered the economy so you know a different level from him. Btw why leave Biden out, he’s potus not Harris. 

8 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Uh well they all made mistakes. Bush led us in to Iraq for 20 years and cratered the economy so you know a different level from him. Btw why leave Biden out, he’s potus not Harris. 

Put him in too. Just forgot but the point stands. They all blame him for where we are and yet they’ve all been in power the last 30 years lol

• Like (+1) 2

18 hours ago, phypon said:

That's animal abuse.  That's terrible.  Every dog looks scared out of their skin.  Very violent imagery...

You, the cop hater, complaining about animal abuse? Weird and sick.  I’d say go get a companion dolphin, but you’d probably channel your inner JD and start doing strange things with that poor marine mammal.  Weird.  

12 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Dumb as a *****en stump!

“Right mind” are the key words.  These people have been poisoned by social media, right wing news, ivermectin, and themselves. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

You, the cop hater, complaining about animal abuse? Weird and sick.  I’d say go get a companion dolphin, but you’d probably channel your inner JD and start doing strange things with that poor marine mammal.  Weird.  

“Right mind” are the key words.  These people have been poisoned by social media, right wing news, ivermectin, and themselves. 

18 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

It’s too bad nobody hit him with a fire extinguisher

Oh, forget it pal.  The jig is up for you.  You are the one actively calling for violence and hitting people with fire extinguishers.  You fell off your high horse fast and hard.  You're a disgusting and disturbing individual.  What a POS you are.  At first I thought you were just trolling, now me and the rest of the board know how messed up you are.  What's next?  Are you going to threaten violence against me?  Psycho.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, phypon said:

Oh, forget it pal.  The jig is up for you.  You are the one actively calling for violence and hitting people with fire extinguishers.  You fell off your high horse fast and hard.  You're a disgusting and disturbing individual.  What a POS you are.  At first I thought you were just trolling, now me and the rest of the board know how messed up you are.  What's next?  Are you going to threaten violence against me?  Psycho.

Hoax.