Trump 2024?

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Oh?

Don't make me root for Brittany Mahomes! I'm guessing she won't be in the Taylor Swift suite this football season

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, K D said:

Then you are misinformed. Kamala is on record that she is going to confiscate guns, they are already shutting down free speech, they are attacking the church and anything white/Christian as racist colonizers. If you are against the Constitution and the Bill of Rights then you are evil and need to be stopped. We have fought wars over much less.

January 6 ring a bell?  And,  I’d like to see the “record” of the things that you’re talking about.  

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

January 6 ring a bell?  And,  I’d like to see the “record” of the things that you’re talking about.  

Here you go, video evidence of everything in this thread

• Thank you (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Walking it back

There is no way he supports abortion up until birth.  He's said all along that 15 weeks is the limit.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Scraps said:

A tweet from a rando isn't proof.

It's videos of her saying all of those things smart guy lol. Were those "cheap fakes?"

You have to click it broooo

Just now, K D said:

It's videos of her saying all of those things smart guy lol. Were those "cheap fakes?"

At this point I don't know whether they know it's real and are just trying to gaslight others or if they really don't know.  Neither is a good look.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I see nothing but text.

You are really going to make me post them all. Ok here we go...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

I think it's what he's gotta do to try to get more suburban women, who hate him.  His gamble is that the evangelicals will vote for him anyways, and he might be right.  But it does look like he sold them down the river.  That is, if you trust anything that comes out of his mouth, which I don't.  (This point is more believable though because I suspect he doesn't really care about the pro-life movement in the least.)

I don't disagree with this.  I don't think it's likely that he pulls moderates, or anyone else who wasn't with him before, for that matter.  But you and I agree on the strategy. 

Great debate fellas.  More of this please. He doesn't care about anything except what is expedient. Abortion policy is whatever he thinks will help him.  If people can't see that it's all about him, then they're lost souls.  Write them off.

9 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

i KNEW I always liked Brittany Mahomes!

does anyone else think she is a doppelgänger for Tiffany 
Trump?

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

So then Trump is pathetic.  Got it. 

This is what happens when doing business with this guy.  Stay in too long and you get burned.  Most of MAGA hasn’t  figured it out yet.  It happened to the old school conservatives (Obamacare), it’s happening to the evangelicals, and it’s going to happen to the working folks next.  

I admire your posts.  Do you work? I worked my ass off.  I'll bet you do too.  I hate the implication that anybody not blue collar has it sweet.  
Just not true.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

7 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I admire your posts.  Do you work? I worked my ass off.  I'll bet you do too.  I hate the implication that anybody not blue collar has it sweet.  
Just not true.

Self-made and tons of hustle here.  "Working folks" was intentional.  This guy is bad for blue collar and bad for white collar.  Protectionism is a terrible, terrible idea and it's only going to get worse.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Dislike 1

43 minutes ago, K D said:

You are really going to make me post them all. Ok here we go...

All these things are good, especially carbon tax 

• Disagree 1

6 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

There's a fair amount of misstatement and overreaching by the poster who shared the videos.  For example, define "defund."  (And question whether it's markedly different from Trump's push to defund the FBI.). Put "mandatory buybacks" in context.  "Decriminalization," too, is somewhat misleading.  The idea that Harris wishes to abolish ICE simply isn't true.  There's a lot to unpack, so I'll stop here for the night. 

Edited by SectionC3
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Mandatory gun buybacks is against the 2nd amendment to the Constitution. So you are a traitor.

16 minutes ago, K D said:

Mandatory gun buybacks is against the 2nd amendment to the Constitution. So you are a traitor.

I'm truly interested in your motives for a thumbs down to my response to C3.  Is it that you don't agree about his posts?  That I admire them?  Or that you don't think white collar jobs can be tough, even grueling?  splain...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

I'm truly interested in your motives for a thumbs down to my response to C3.  Is it that you don't agree about his posts?  That I admire them?  Or that you don't think white collar jobs can be tough, even grueling?  splain...

His posts are trash so it was mostly in regards to the first line. But we can talk jobs.

Physical labor where your muscles give out, you injure yourself but have to keep going to get the job done before it gets dark, you come home dirty and sweaty and collapse on the couch and your back is locked up but your kids want to play but you can't hold them because your hands are sore and bleeding. And then you have to wake up and do it all over again. Now that's grueling.

My white collar job early in my career was so easy that it was like a day off. I worked "hard" in that I was a go-getter and worked longer hours to get ahead which led to promotion after promotion. But I didn't know what hard work was until I opened my own business and it was either sink or swim. It's 24/7, there are no breaks or time off and if you fail you go out of business and everything you worked for is ruined. It's mentally and physically draining and I haven't had to do it for many years but I don't expect anyone to do something that I won't do myself so I stay in the trenches.

And now if I sell Kamala wants 44% of my capital gains. Get lost creep. I did this for my family not for some illegal aliens to get free debit cards and hotels. She call literally F all the way off. People who work hard like me are not going to take this absurdity. We want to do what we have to do and to be left alone.