Trump 2024?

Tiberius

5 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Hoooooooooo boy can you imagine if Biden did something like this?

Yeah, imagine. 

https://abcnews.go.com/International/gold-star-mother-bidens-conduct-dignified-transfer-ceremony/story?id=102885936

Three days after the bombing, the remains of all 13 service members arrived at Dover Air Force Base for the dignified transfer ceremony, where President Joe Biden was there to greet the families. Instead of feeling comforted, all three mothers described feeling disrespected.

"The administration didn't seem to know our story," Shamblin said. "They didn't seem to know Nicole's name, our names. People from the military certainly knew our story, Nicole's name, our names. And that was expressed to us in a way that felt very genuine and loving. But when it came to the people in suits, it felt disingenuous and hollow."

48 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

that TEARS it, I’m voting for the one who barely (if at all) acknowledged the anniversary and is currently doing a pre-recorded interview with a friendly news org!!!

JOY

• Haha (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yeah, imagine. 

https://abcnews.go.com/International/gold-star-mother-bidens-conduct-dignified-transfer-ceremony/story?id=102885936

Three days after the bombing, the remains of all 13 service members arrived at Dover Air Force Base for the dignified transfer ceremony, where President Joe Biden was there to greet the families. Instead of feeling comforted, all three mothers described feeling disrespected.

"The administration didn't seem to know our story," Shamblin said. "They didn't seem to know Nicole's name, our names. People from the military certainly knew our story, Nicole's name, our names. And that was expressed to us in a way that felt very genuine and loving. But when it came to the people in suits, it felt disingenuous and hollow."

“But when Trump shoves aside cemetery staff to thumbs up next to a grave then it’s totally fine”

7 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

But when Trump shoves aside cemetery staff to thumbs up next to a grave then it’s totally fine”

What's the name of the source?  Npr?  Lmao

Any video?  Recording?  

Reads like the usual tds bait. From the usual sources 

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

What's the name of the source?  Npr?  Lmao

Any video?  Recording?  

Reads like the usual tds bait. From the usual sources 

It must be really nice to be able to completely ignore reality by telling yourself that every entity, including the U.S. army, is lying.

37 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

“But when Trump shoves aside cemetery staff to thumbs up next to a grave then it’s totally fine”

"Nah..nah..nah...just ho-ho-hold on a second..."

----Barrack Obama 

You suggested "imagine" as if JB was beyond reproach on this topic. and I simply pointed out no imagination was necessary.   

Speaking of Barrack, 'member when the ambassador and security team were murdered in Benghazi and BO ran with the explanation that some poor b*stard desecrated the Koran and riled the locals?  Pure respect.  

So, let's recap.  Biden is incredibly disrespectful to the family of fallen soldiers who perished due to his chaotic withdrawal...that's all good? 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

REMINDER:

Done for the photo op.  As usual with him.  Later he called them suckers and losers.  

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

The Gold Star families invited Trump. 

The Gold Star families made it known neither Biden nor Harris have called them. 

Seems your issue is with the Gold Star families, not me. 

Hoax.  Your issue initially was with Biden.  He was there, as he should have been.  Then you pivoted to blaming Harris for not doing something that was rightfully the president’s responsibility.  Now it’s an issue of an alleged absence of a phone call. Of course there would be no phone call,  because the respects are paid personally in advance of the dignified transfer. 

in some respects,, you’re just as bad as Trump on this issue.  You’re both politicizing and exploiting the active duty deaths of American service members.  It’s shameful. 

I don't understand how anyone supports this slime

https://newrepublic.com/post/185393/trump-fascist-violent-posts-truth-social-death-enemies

His many posts and “ReTruths” were conspiracy laden, crude, and calling for the death or imprisonment of his enemies. One showed Harris, Bill Gates, Anthony Fauci, and other Democrats wearing orange jumpsuits captioned with: “HOW TO ACTUALLY ‘FIX THE SYSTEM.’” Multiple posts had QAnon themes, particularly the slogan “WWG1WGA.” Other posts called for a military tribunal for former President Barack Obama, and attacked the FBI, the Justice Department, and the House January 6 committee. 

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Eyeroll 1

4 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

It's hard to see how a polished salesman and surrogate like Vivek could be a worse spokesman than Vance.  

The hindsight is so obvious you wonder what everyone was thinking at the time.

As I said, I feel the same way about Harris choosing Walz.  But we all know why she didn't pick Shapiro...

4 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So who said, "Hey, let's take a group photo by the grave giving the thumbs up?"

I guess it could be the photographer, or even the family, but come on. We all know it was Trump. Who else would think of something so cringeworthy?

Yes, should have just looked at his watch instead...

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

American soldiers needlessly killed. Nobody held accountable within the government or by media.

TDS is a brutal disease.

We already know the Army's priorities are misguided.  I'm sure our enemies have noticed as well.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

TDS is incurable once it's progressed to the stage we witness here every single day.

Ignore.

I love it when I find out Jesse Kelly is thinking what I’m thinking.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

American soldiers needlessly killed. Nobody held accountable within the government or by media.

TDS is a brutal disease.

But what about but what about but what about but what about but what about but what about 

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

It must be really nice to be able to completely ignore reality by telling yourself that every entity, including the U.S. army, is lying.

So no.  No name as a source.  Just not doing the same thing always does and you guys do what you do ...

Not one name as a source. 

Vance is truly trump's mini me.  At least the R gov of Utah has some smarts

“You guys in the media, you're acting like Donald Trump filmed a TV commercial at a gravesite,” Vance said. “He was there providing emotional support to a lot of brave Americans who lost loved ones they never should have lost. And there happened to be a camera there, and somebody gave him permission to have that camera there.”

Meanwhile, Utah Gov. Spencer Cox, who attended the Arlington events with Trump, apologized in a social media post for sending a campaign fundraising email with a photo of him and the former president in Section 60 with the family of Staff Sgt. Darin Taylor Hoover.

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-grave-soldiers-arlington-b2602463.html

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Haha (+1) 1