Trump 2024?

Tiberius

33 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

no one cares...just do it.  we don't need to know.

He calls everyone snowflakes, then blocks everyone who disagrees with him.  He also spouts non stop nonsense, then claims any post or news report that disagrees is a hoax.  He's a classic troll.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Hopefully the country shares this sentiment

“I just want this to end”

Says the man upset the media makes this the story, when Trump was invited by Gold Star Families and had the decency to show up.. compared to Biden/Harris, who it’s now being reported have never reached out to the families.

Those that can’t separate Trump’s actual problems (and he has many) from the media contrived issues that they then project on him, are why a Harris Presidency is a real possibility. 

Low info, easily manipulated voters who still believe the media is an accurate arbiter of the truth. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

17 hours ago, Doc said:

I don't think Vance was an inspired pick but Vivek seemed to rub a lot of people the wrong way.

It's hard to see how a polished salesman and surrogate like Vivek could be a worse spokesman than Vance.  

The hindsight is so obvious you wonder what everyone was thinking at the time.

Just now, SCBills said:

“I just want this to end”

Says the man upset the media makes this the story, when Trump was invited by Gold Star Families and had the decency to show up.. compared to Biden/Harris, who it’s now being reported have never reached out to the families.

Those that can’t separate Trump’s actual problems (and he has many) from the media contrived issues that they then project on him, are why a Harris Presidency is a real possibility. 

Low info, easily manipulated voters who still believe the media is an accurate arbiter of the truth. 

I hope it is, hope she wins two terms, and your ideology is exterminated from the country. Especially if you enjoy voting for a guy who shoves cemetery workers while using it for his stupid commercial. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Roundybout said:

I hope it is, hope she wins two terms, and your ideology is exterminated from the country. Especially if you enjoy voting for a guy who shoves cemetery workers while using it for his stupid commercial. 

Yes, I prefer the guy who pretends to care over the people who caused this to happen with their incompetence and can’t even be bothered to express condolences to the families. 

When it’s been 3 years and still they can’t reach out, yet somehow Trump visiting the cemetery at the request of Gold Star families is the story our media is fixated on…

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SCBills said:

Yes, I prefer the guy who pretends to care over the people who caused this to happen with their incompetence and can’t even be bothered to express condolences to the families. 

When it’s been 3 years and still they can’t reach out, yet somehow Trump visiting the cemetery at the request of Gold Star families is the story our media is fixated on…

You are not allowed to use those pictures for political purposes. How is this difficult to understand?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You are not allowed to use those pictures for political purposes. How is this difficult to understand?

Apparently more difficult that you’d realize…

• Shocked 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

Apparently more difficult that you’d realize…

So now we’re using whataboutism? Holy god you guys don’t know how to have a coherent argument.

I really can’t believe anyone is voting for Dirty Facebook Grandpa for president. What an unbelievable loser.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

So now we’re using whataboutism? Holy god you guys don’t know how to have a coherent argument.

My argument is that Trump was invited by Gold Star Families and had the decency to show up, while Kamala Harris hasn’t had the decency to even express her condolences to the families who lost their loved one due to poor decision making she was directly involved in. 

Your argument is that Trump, like Biden, like many other politicians, blurred the lines on political usage at Arlington Cemetery … even as the Gold Star Families, who have been through enough, have to issue a statement defending him, as our press decides that this is the story that needs to be weaponized for political purpose.  Not the fact that these families are going on 3 years with nothing from the current administration that their family members gave their life for. 

I think my argument is quite coherent. 

You, on the other hand, are screeching over - yet another - media manipulated Trump attack. 

Do you ever tire of being such an easy mark?

Edited by SCBills
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You, on the other hand, are screeching over - yet another - media manipulated Trump attack. 

Do you ever tire of being such an easy mark?

Because they know they’re losing.  

This story has been on their brain going on 5 days - bc they have absolutely nothing.  

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

So who said, "Hey, let's take a group photo by the grave giving the thumbs up?"

I guess it could be the photographer, or even the family, but come on. We all know it was Trump. Who else would think of something so cringeworthy?

This is where I lose my ish over the Trump discourse. 

I think it’s pretty well known that I think he’s lost his fastball, is a child and wish we had any other candidate.

So I’m not trying to defend him from weird nonsense like this. 

What I have no time for, is how this is somehow a story.. when he was literally invited by Gold Star Families .. meanwhile, his opponent brags about being last in the room when the dumpster fire of a plan was executed by this administration, leading to 13 fallen soldiers, of whom none of their families have been contacted by Biden or Harris.

But Trump thumbs up is the problem here…

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

This is where I lose my ish over the Trump discourse. 

I think it’s pretty well known that I think he’s lost his fastball, is a child and wish we had any other candidate.

So I’m not trying to defend him from weird nonsense like this. 

What I have no time for, is how this is somehow a story.. when he was literally invited by Gold Star Families .. meanwhile, his opponent brags about being last in the room when the dumpster fire of a plan was executed by this administration, leading to 13 fallen soldiers, of whom none of their families have been contacted by Biden or Harris.

But Trump thumbs up is the problem here…

Maybe they're both the problem?

But there's just no defending what Trump and his campaign team did here, and as usual they escalate an admittedly minor incident through their own press releases. Why not just say they were invited there by the family, there was a misunderstanding about where photography was allowed, and they apologize for any sharp words that may have been said to an Arlington National Cemetery employee who was involved. 

There. Issue over and done with.

But what was in my suggested statement? A word Trump will never use. 

Apologize.

11 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Because they know they’re losing.  

This story has been on their brain going on 5 days - bc they have absolutely nothing.  

Is this nothing?