Trump 2024?

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Totally normal and not weird at all presidential campaign…

What meds does your doctor have u on currently? Raging case of TDS you seem to have? Does it burn? You seem generally unpleasant.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Its all they do. but just look at the viewers. they keep doing it, the viewers keep watching and parroting the lies.. why would they change. 

Share the videos, don’t threaten to share the videos. 

58 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

What meds does your doctor have u on currently? Raging case of TDS you seem to have? Does it burn? You seem generally unpleasant.

Maybe you don’t realize but I didn’t make the video, that was made by (the team for) the felon promoting yet another grift. I posted it here with the quixotic. Hope that one more piece of evidence might change one mind. Guess not in your case. SAD. 😢 

23 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

This might not turn out how you expect Tommy. 

7 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Name one thing he did that’s “more progressive”

You think he's a moderate?

7 hours ago, Coffeesforclosers said:

You think JD Vance is a better pick than Vivek? 

I don't think Vance was an inspired pick but Vivek seemed to rub a lot of people the wrong way.

9 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Share the videos, don’t threaten to share the videos. 

Maybe you don’t realize but I didn’t make the video, that was made by (the team for) the felon promoting yet another grift. I posted it here with the quixotic. Hope that one more piece of evidence might change one mind. Guess not in your case. SAD. 😢 

This might not turn out how you expect Tommy. 

I bet you can't go one day without posting something Trump related. Obsessive much?

7 hours ago, Roundybout said:

She picked Walz because she’s still trying to get rid of the progressive image she had during the 2020 campaign. 

What?  Walz is more progressive.  Shapiro would've been the smart pick.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

What?  Walz is more progressive.  Shapiro would've been the smart pick.

It’s the image more than anything. The median undecided voter is about as smart as a goldfish. Walz looks like generic Midwest grandpa. But beyond that, he’s no Bernie Sanders. He’s been pretty standard Democrat for years.

33 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It’s the image more than anything. The median undecided voter is about as smart as a goldfish. Walz looks like generic Midwest grandpa. But beyond that, he’s no Bernie Sanders. He’s been pretty standard Democrat for years.

Fox is consistently wrong.   Had Trump over 43 percent ONCE in 2020.   Another suppression poll.   

Omg it’s bad when 538 has Trump surging - POST DNC.  GAINED 7 IN 2 WEEKS.