Trump 2024?

Tiberius

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

So not you 

Me directly?  No. But I haven’t noted many unhappy D’s with the choice of Harris. Actually haven’t talk to or seen one. See, we’re the party that supports ideals. We’re not so interested in the person that enacts those ideals. Just the opposite of your cult of personality. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

HARRIS WAS NOT ELECTED BY VOTERS TO GET THE DEMOCRATIC NOMINATION! and your talking about filing deadlines and what paperwork a canidate should do as "proper procedure"!!?

You should be mad at JOE BIDEN. If he didnt run the country into the ground while the entire party promised he had a sharp as ever functioning brain all this garbage and constant desperation from them would not be neccessary. It never ends.

You all would rather look past dems doing some corrupt underhanded tactics to every other nominee to win then simply require they do a great job the last 4 years. If they did it would be a sweep in a straight election. No paperwork, no dictator winning, no constant lawfare against everyone. Just a better country. Instead we hear how they are going to really try to fix everything that they implemented under joe biden. And if they get their way run unopposed to power and do what they want regardless.

I dont think there is a way to break through to people cheering this on regardless of affiliation. 

One was done through a legal process allowed by law.

Removing RFK in Michigan is not allowed under Michigan law.

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I’d wager a good number of members of this board were around when the parties still decided the nominees instead of primary voters since that is how it was done until about 50 years ago…

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Me directly?  No. But I haven’t noted many unhappy D’s with the choice of Harris. Actually haven’t talk to or seen one. See, we’re the party that supports ideals. We’re not so interested in the person that enacts those ideals. Just the opposite of your cult of personality. 

So AI is good for you then.  

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So AI is good for you then.  

No. I bought one of the first AI diagnostic programs. Put in symptoms and physical findings and it spits out diagnoses by percent probability. I put in the classic findings of an obscure disease. Didn’t make the list. 
No, I want a human, for president and for my doctor. 

44 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I am shocked, shocked, that the campaign of the guy who routinely denigrates injured and dead troops would do this. 

Yep. War dead as political ad.

37 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Do people think that would be RFK voters are so out of the loop that they won't know that he's withdrawn? That he's thrown his support to Trump?

If they are that ignorant, well, I'm not sure they should be voting at all.

Shows you how much the Trump team thinks of them.

• Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Why was Trump there?  

Praying that everyone would forget that he was the one who negotiated the surrender directly with the Taliban, cutting Kabul out of the negotiations 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

One of his slick backed hair, shrewd, exploitative campaign staff thought it would be a really good shew. Trump agreed. 

Sure thing boss……

• Haha (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Sure thing boss……

Ya know, this young feller came by wanting to power wash my house. Did a good job. Fair price but he always called me boss and wasn’t there when I needed him in the winter as promised. I just trashed his email about available home services. Life goes on. 

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Ya know, this young feller came by wanting to power wash my house. Did a good job. Fair price but he always called me boss and wasn’t there when I needed him in the winter as promised. I just trashed his email about available home services. Life goes on. 

Wow.  All they do is lie:

Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung refuted the allegations.

"We are prepared to release footage if such defamatory claims are made. The fact is that a private photographer was permitted on the premises and for whatever reason an unnamed individual, clearly suffering from a mental health episode, decided to physically block members of President Trump's team during a very solemn ceremony," Cheung said.

Arlington National Cemetery's deputy chief of staff was pictured with President Trump while he laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

CNN's Jim Acosta also accused Donald Trump of “politicizing” the deaths of the 13 fallen soldiers.

Gold Star family members that Trump talked to personally said that they appreciated what he was doing to honor the memories of the fallen soldiers.  

None of the Gold Star family members said they had heard from Joe Biden or Kamala Harris.

Jim Acosta.  NPR.  Who still believes their bull ***t and why?  They do nothing but lie it’s their career, centered around propping up democrats.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow.  All they do is lie:

Trump campaign spokesperson Steven Cheung refuted the allegations.

"We are prepared to release footage if such defamatory claims are made. The fact is that a private photographer was permitted on the premises and for whatever reason an unnamed individual, clearly suffering from a mental health episode, decided to physically block members of President Trump's team during a very solemn ceremony," Cheung said.

Arlington National Cemetery's deputy chief of staff was pictured with President Trump while he laid a wreath at the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.

CNN's Jim Acosta also accused Donald Trump of “politicizing” the deaths of the 13 fallen soldiers.

Gold Star family members that Trump talked to personally said that they appreciated what he was doing to honor the memories of the fallen soldiers.  

None of the Gold Star family members said they had heard from Joe Biden or Kamala Harris.

Jim Acosta.  NPR.  Who still believes their bull ***t and why?  They do nothing but lie it’s their career, centered around propping up democrats.  

Key word “prepared”. 

release the footage.

Edited by Starr-Bills
The felon is a Coward with stolen valor