Trump 2024?

Tiberius

10 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

I have no idea what that means. I doubt you do,  either.

Having trouble with the English language this morning?  Biden/his team requested that microphones be turned off for the first debate. Why the sudden change?

47 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Fox isn’t news. They are an entertainment channel, their words not mine, in the lawsuit they lost. Why wouldn’t it be a safe space? If it’s unbiased news? 
did trump ever think that maybe all the news is against him because he is an #######? Why would abc or any of the other networks support that traitor? 

I’m sure you will have an answer but save it, just like trump you are full of *****!

And CNN is…?

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Biden/his team requested that microphones be turned off for the first debate. Why the sudden change?

Because they now realize that letting Trump be Trump is the best strategy.

And how about Trump's strategy: please muzzle me! I can't be trusted to keep my mouth shut when it isn't my turn to speak.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Because they now realize that letting Trump be Trump is the best strategy.

And how about Trump's strategy: please muzzle me! I can't be trusted to keep my mouth shut when it isn't my turn to speak.

He said he doesn't care.  She OTOH wants them on, to be able to sit and notes.  :rolleyes: 

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Having trouble with the English language this morning?  Biden/his team requested that microphones be turned off for the first debate. Why the sudden change?

And CNN is…?

First of all did I say it was? Second it is a lot better than Fox. But I watch abc mostly, it’s all I can handle, 1/2 hour a day.

4 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

First of all did I say it was? Second it is a lot better than Fox. But I watch abc mostly, it’s all I can handle, 1/2 hour a day.

LOL!  No, it's not better, much less "a lot."  But Trump still agreed to and did debate on it.  Harris won't debate on Fox.

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

That’s because Fox is trash. 

No, it's because she's afraid of Fox.  CNN is worse. 

Edited by Doc
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

What I think...there should be two debates, same rules, one on Fox and one on CNN

Yup.  They already did one on CNN so Harris should be forced to do one on Fox or no ABC (CNN equivalent) debate.