Trump 2024?

Tiberius

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Or the guy who wants to be President can have self control and not interrupt her.

if he doesn’t have self restraint vs Kamala Harris, we can’t expect him to among the worlds leaders.

Thanks B-Man for pointing out another reason to vote Harris! You’re awesome.

35 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

No worries he’ll win on, checks notes, ‘character’. Yea the liberal media is agains the felon.

Guest Essay. . . . . . . . . . . . . but you knew that.

• Disagree 1

Post-DNC EchelonInsights Poll shows Trump +1 Nationally.

Trump +1 in the updated PolyMarket Betting Odds. 

Jake Tapper posting that his Dem sources have it basically tied in the Blue Wall, with admitting Kamala has lost ground with white men in PA and down by a couple points.

On the flip, I do think she’s live in North Carolina.  If NC is winnable for her, then - in theory - so should Georgia, but Trump consistently polls the best there out of all the swing states. 

9 hours ago, Doc said:

Good.  Don't debate on ABC until Harris agrees to one on Fox.  But she won't because she's terrified of a non safe space.

And he’s terrified of an open microphone. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

20 hours ago, Doc said:

Good.  Don't debate on ABC until Harris agrees to one on Fox.  But she won't because she's terrified of a non safe space.

Fox isn’t news. They are an entertainment channel, their words not mine, in the lawsuit they lost. Why wouldn’t it be a safe space? If it’s unbiased news? 
did trump ever think that maybe all the news is against him because he is an #######? Why would abc or any of the other networks support that traitor? 

I’m sure you will have an answer but save it, just like trump you are full of *****!