Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Haha the only undecided voter on CNN that went Trump that several members here have selectively edited was not undecided:

https://meidasnews.com/news/bring-back-trump-cnn-undecided-voter-panelist-has-pro-trump-social-media-history

Rosado's social media history, reviewed by MeidasTouch, reveals that he has been posting pro-Trump content for years.

In October 2021, Rosado claimed "the global reset" was starting due to mass internet outages. The global reset is a conspiracy theory pushed by MAGA Republicans and QAnonsupporters claiming a secret cabal is attempting to reshape the world to their evil agenda.

• Eyeroll 1

On 8/23/2024 at 4:04 AM, Tommy Callahan said:

Been years and all the left can do is 

"Orange man bad"

"Orange man supporters bad"

While they always support whoever the TV/money says.  

Ever considered that "anyone but Trump" is the focus, and that anything else on top of that is gravy? People are getting excited about the potential of the gravy. That's the mood of the majority of the country, in case you were wondering. That's why you're triggered, but consider for a moment that it's possible that the majority of the country could be correct. You don't have to go down with the ship.

I know you won't.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

52 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Ever considered that "anyone but Trump" is the focus, and that anything else on top of that is gravy? People are getting excited about the potential of the gravy. 

We can’t afford gravy.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Ever considered that "anyone but Trump" is the focus, and that anything else on top of that is gravy? People are getting excited about the potential of the gravy. That's the mood of the majority of the country, in case you were wondering. That's why you're triggered, but consider for a moment that it's possible that the majority of the country could be correct. You don't have to go down with the ship.

I know you won't.

The iron law of projection never fails. 

5 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The iron law of projection never fails. 

I wanted to find out the origin and basis for this "law".  I found nothing before 10 years ago and no behavioral studies or support.  What a surprise!  It appears MAGA's and far right extremists just made it up as an insult to "woke" people.  It's meaningless.  It's not iron.  It's not even cheap plastic.  But the term iron law originated in a poem by Goethe and has several widely accepted uses such as "of oligarchy" which is where one of the morons likely latched on to it.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever
  • Like (+1) 1