Trump 2024?

Tiberius

13 minutes ago, K D said:

So what would happen to the people that are already married? This seems super far fetched. The only people that would be against that would be ultra religious groups and that's such a small percentage of the population. What 2 adults do is nobody's business and marriage is such a declining institution in this country that everyone should be for it. Even if you think it's against your religion, it's not your place to force your religion on anyone.

i couldn’t agree with you more, but have you not seen the vitriol that religious leaders have for gay marriage? Trump will turn the decision to the states (which is within his rights as President)…I can def see a good portion of the southern U.S. banning it.

I mean there’s still laws against butt stuff in South Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi. 

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

i couldn’t agree with you more, but have you not seen the vitriol that religious leaders have for gay marriage? Trump will turn the decision to the states (which is within his rights as President)…I can def see a good portion of the southern U.S. banning it.

I mean there’s still laws against butt stuff in South Carolina, Texas, Georgia, Louisiana, and Mississippi. 

I'm super religious. Haven't heard anything about gay marriage in at least 10 years when Barry Obama said marriage was between a man and a woman 

https://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-smith/2008/08/obama-says-marriage-is-between-man-and-woman-011026

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, K D said:

I'm super religious. Haven't heard anything about gay marriage in at least 10 years when Barry Obama said marriage was between a man and a woman 

https://www.politico.com/blogs/ben-smith/2008/08/obama-says-marriage-is-between-man-and-woman-011026

that’s awesome! I’m glad your faith is really progressive and accepting of gay marriage. 

Obama is such a piece of trash for that comment, as is every President we’ve ever had when it comes to gay rights. Reagan let an entire generation die for ***** sake.

I highly doubt this topic is truly important to you, but if it is I can give you some great examples of southern states attempting to roll back marriage protections. Kim Davis lol…

glad to see you’re a religious ally to gay marriage, those are rare.

Edited by GMB 8888
  • Eyeroll 1

5 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

that’s awesome! I’m glad your faith is really progressive and accepting of gay marriage. 

Obama is such a piece of trash for that comment, as is every President we’ve ever had when it comes to gay rights. Reagan let an entire generation die for ***** sake.

I highly doubt this topic is truly important to you, but if it is I can give you some great examples of southern states attempting to roll back marriage protections. Kim Davis lol…

glad to see you’re a religious ally to gay marriage, those are rare.

It's actually quite important to me. I'd fight against that as strongly as I fight against commies. I'm for strong families. If someone said I couldn't marry my wife I'd move. I just don't think that's a real concern, I've never heard anything about that in many years. Sounds like media fear mongering.

3 minutes ago, K D said:

It's actually quite important to me. I'd fight against that as strongly as I fight against commies. I'm for strong families. If someone said I couldn't marry my wife I'd move. I just don't think that's a real concern, I've never heard anything about that in many years. Sounds like media fear mongering.

agreed but until the southern religious groups cool it with the anti-gay BS I won’t believe them that gay marriage is safe.

I just don’t understand why Trump is in bed with these orgs besides money? He was ALWAYS one to champion pro-choice rights and gay rights prior to running for president. He’s not a religious person or even someone who cares about religion, no one can say otherwise without being facetious.

and I agree, I’d move to if someone said I couldn’t marry who I wanted. But lots of people in severe poverty don’t have that option, they just get stuck living with the laws their state has put in place. 

• Eyeroll 1

8 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

agreed but until the southern religious groups cool it with the anti-gay BS I won’t believe them that gay marriage is safe.

I just don’t understand why Trump is in bed with these orgs besides money? He was ALWAYS one to champion pro-choice rights and gay rights prior to running for president. He’s not a religious person or even someone who cares about religion, no one can say otherwise without being facetious.

and I agree, I’d move to if someone said I couldn’t marry who I wanted. But lots of people in severe poverty don’t have that option, they just get stuck living with the laws their state has put in place. 

Trump took over the Republican party because they were vulnerable and you need to be part of a major party to win. If he thought he could take over the DNC I think he would have done so. This was his easiest barrier for entry imo. His views more align with mine which are closer to libertarian. Less government "swamp" and more individual freedoms. I am against the ultra religious stuff and white national stuff but that's the old Republican party which no longer exists. Trump's party is not the Republican party. If this was 16 years ago I would have been the most vocal lefty on this forum. Times have changed. The Left has become the establishment, big government, pro war, big pharma, big tech, etc.

28 minutes ago, K D said:

Trump took over the Republican party because they were vulnerable and you need to be part of a major party to win. If he thought he could take over the DNC I think he would have done so. This was his easiest barrier for entry imo. His views more align with mine which are closer to libertarian. Less government "swamp" and more individual freedoms. I am against the ultra religious stuff and white national stuff but that's the old Republican party which no longer exists. Trump's party is not the Republican party. If this was 16 years ago I would have been the most vocal lefty on this forum. Times have changed. The Left has become the establishment, big government, pro war, big pharma, big tech, etc.

kind of in a similar boat being an independent and to be honest the only thing stopping me from voting for Trump is the social issues. I just can’t get behind the white Christian nationalism, it’s a complete turn off.

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

kind of in a similar boat being an independent and to be honest the only thing stopping me from voting for Trump is the social issues. I just can’t get behind the white Christian nationalism, it’s a complete turn off.

Fair enough. I think we are pretty close on our views. You just have to go a step further and understand the evil side is the one with the power. Trump is just a guy and will be gone in 4 years. In the meantime, hopefully he can shake things up and piss a lot of the establishment off

Trump is against sexualizing kids in school.

Trump is against letting men/boys dominate women/girls sports.

Trump is against transing minor children.

So Trumps issue, like most sane people, is with the TQIA+ cult.

As far as the LGB part?

Trump is so vehemently anti gay rights that he appointed the first openly gay man to a cabinet level position in Richard Grennel.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, K D said:

People weren't making fun of him for being special needs. They saw a young man crying which is unusual, I doubt much thought went into his diagnosis and medical records before posting their immediate reaction. If after his mental condition became known and people made fun of him then that's another thing. People are really reaching for reasons to be offended.

Nobody cares about gay marriage. How is that even a topic of conversation? What scare tactic will they come out with next? That blacks have to sit at the back of the bus?

Man this is some bull *****!

Hahahahahahaha!

Now that is some funny stuff!!

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Which is precisely why he won't win, and even if he somehow does, won't ever be sworn in.

People still don't realize the level of evil corruption that we are dealing with.

Unfortunately, even if he doesn’t do the briefings, the Feds will still leak it and say it was Trump…

They will stop at nothing…”At all costs”…

2 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Getting nervous huh?

Nope.  I’ll tell you when it’s time for panic.

The minute you charged him was the second you were in trouble and woke a sleeping giant - I was one of those “I couldn’t care less right now” voters.  

Then in a span of 25 days:

Debate disaster set up by the media/Dems 

They tried to kill Trump

Biden quits 8 days later with a post on Twitter 

The worst candidate in America is coronated. 

Everyone knows this is a media propped up sham.  

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Nope.  I’ll tell you when it’s time for panic.

The minute you charged him was the second you were in trouble and woke a sleeping giant - I was one of those “I couldn’t care less right now” voters.  

Then in a span of 25 days:

Debate disaster set up by the media/Dems 

They tried to kill Trump

Biden quits 8 days later with a post on Twitter 

The worst candidate in America is coronated. 

Everyone knows this is a media propped up sham.  

Im sure you were, you bleeding heart you.