Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Republicans are going to need to spend money on TX. Too bad they can’t fund raise like Kamala.  She’s really made the Rs need to go on defense.

Add in the school board elections in FL where only 6 of 23 DeSantis backed people won….. hmmm

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Which is precisely why he won't win, and even if he somehow does, won't ever be sworn in.

People still don't realize the level of evil corruption that we are dealing with.

Oh snap. they just realized the elites fund both sides of the isle. 

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

I'll ask again about this latest celebrity endorsement.  

Did she speak truth to power about the Harris wealth tax, her acknowledgement that she wasn't fair-sharin' (or confirmation that she was out way ahead of that request), and agree to retroactively honor the capital gains adjustment? 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, B-Man said:

as the token homosexual here…I don’t truly believe Trump gives a ***** about gay rights. however, his rich ultra-religious donors/PACs would love to see gay rights removed.

the GOP will absolutely overturn gay marriage and return it to the states, again creating a group of second class citizens in the southern states. AL, MS, TN, AR, etc would move quickly to ban gay marriage.

the landslide Trump would have if he told the religious nut bars to ***** off would be insane. but those Jesus dollars are too strong ha.

16 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

*****en losers!

people are making fun of special needs children? ***** ghouls man…

4 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

as the token homosexual here…I don’t truly believe Trump gives a ***** about gay rights. however, his rich ultra-religious donors/PACs would love to see gay rights removed.

the GOP will absolutely overturn gay marriage and return it to the states, again creating a group of second class citizens in the southern states. AL, MS, TN, AR, etc would move quickly to ban gay marriage.

the landslide Trump would have if he told the religious nut bars to ***** off would be insane. but those Jesus dollars are too strong ha.

people are making fun of special needs children? ***** ghouls man…

People weren't making fun of him for being special needs. They saw a young man crying which is unusual, I doubt much thought went into his diagnosis and medical records before posting their immediate reaction. If after his mental condition became known and people made fun of him then that's another thing. People are really reaching for reasons to be offended.

Nobody cares about gay marriage. How is that even a topic of conversation? What scare tactic will they come out with next? That blacks have to sit at the back of the bus?

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, K D said:

People weren't making fun of him for being special needs. They saw a young man crying which is unusual, I doubt much thought went into his diagnosis and medical records before posting their immediate reaction. If after his mental condition became known and people made fun of him then that's another thing. People are really reaching for reasons to be offended.

Nobody cares about gay marriage. How is that even a topic of conversation? What scare tactic will they come out with next? That blacks have to sit at the back of the bus?

you can say no one cares about it, and I agree, most don’t. But there’s evangelical organizations that fund political campaigns with a heck of a lot more money than you or I do.

trump will absolutely return the rights to the states, as the SC did abortion. living in NY I’m in no fear, but I do fear quite a bit for those folks in states where religion is so deeply integrated into politics that there’s no way they won’t attempt to reverse it.

I’ve said it a million times…but when did the GOP get so damn infested and funded by religious nuts…separate that trash from your platform and they’d win every election. Let the Jesus freaks create their own third party.

Edited by GMB 8888
  • Disagree 1

8 minutes ago, GMB 8888 said:

you can say no one cares about it, and I agree, most don’t. But there’s evangelical organizations that fund political campaigns with a heck of a lot more money than you or I do.

trump will absolutely return the rights to the states, as the SC did abortion. living in NY I’m in no fear, but I do fear quite a bit for those folks in states where religion is so deeply integrated into politics that there’s no way they won’t attempt to reverse it.

I’ve said it a million times…but when did the GOP get so damn infested and funded by religious nuts…separate that trash from your platform and they’d win every election. Let the Jesus freaks create their own third party.

So what would happen to the people that are already married? This seems super far fetched. The only people that would be against that would be ultra religious groups and that's such a small percentage of the population. What 2 adults do is nobody's business and marriage is such a declining institution in this country that everyone should be for it. Even if you think it's against your religion, it's not your place to force your religion on anyone.

Edited by K D
  • Agree 2

2 minutes ago, K D said:

So what would happen to the people that are already married? This seems super far fetched. The only people that would be against that would be ultra religious groups and that's such a small percentage of the population. What 2 adults do is nobody's business and marriage is such a declining institution in this country that everyone should be for it. Even if you think it's against your religion, it's not your place to force your religion on anyone.

Yeah, someone would have to argue that gay people...aren't people/adults.

Biden was consistently polled over 48-50 percent in September and October of 2020.  

Even then razor thin EC loss for Trump.  

Polls consistently had him up 7-8 and Trump at 43 percent.  Final was 51-47.  

Right now the RCP aggregate is 48-46 - if you buy the fake hype prop up polls.  Harris is well behind Brandon and maybe a little ahead of Hillary but not much.  

Hillary never got to 50 in the aggregate.  Harris hasn’t either.  Trump never ever got to 45 in the aggregate v Hillary or Joe - he’s been over 46-47 since March.  

He was under sampled then and he is now.  

• Agree 1