Trump 2024?

Tiberius

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

Up huge on every major issue but might lose because of his toxic personality and women who are obsessed with abortion. 

A great reason to lead our country into ruin: "he would be better for the country but his personality was toxic..."

6 hours ago, mjd1001 said:

Here is the problem with graphics like this:

Those topics might 'average out' to be the top issues for the nation, but they aren't the top issues for each group of voter.

For Republicans, who are already likely to vote Trump, those are the top issues.

Ask independents and/or Democrats what their top issues are, and I'll bet the list isn't the same.

FIFY.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

A great reason to lead our country into ruin: "he would be better for the country but his personality was toxic..."

FIFY.

Thanks, except thats probably just wrong. Nice jobwith the 'FIFY' though...I'm glad its catching on now after poeple doing it for a coupe years and only thousands and thousands of times...its still cute I guess..

Edited by mjd1001

53 minutes ago, mjd1001 said:

Thanks, except thats probably just wrong. Nice jobwith the 'FIFY' though...I'm glad its catching on now after poeple doing it for a coupe years and only thousands and thousands of times...its still cute I guess..

You think Independents don't care more about the economy, inflation and the border?  It's a theory I guess...

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, SCBills said:

This man is literally begging Taylor Swift to do some grand endorsement of Kamala Harris at this point. 

Dont piss off Swifties. I saw her in France this past June, it was pretty crazy

https://www.managingmadrid.com/2023/9/6/23861548/how-taylor-swift-fans-are-helping-jude-bellingham-win-the-golden-boy-award

This year, the fan vote has been hijacked by an unlikely group of supporters: Taylor Swift fans. The pop star’s loyal followers, known as Swifties, have launched a campaign to help Jude Bellingham, the Real Madrid and England midfielder, win the award over his rival Alejandro Balde, the Barcelona and Spain left-back.

Why are Swifties voting for Bellingham?

The reason behind this unusual alliance is simple: Balde does not like Taylor Swift’s music. In an interview with Mundo Deportivo, Balde was asked if he liked the singer, and he replied: “No, I don’t like her music”.

This comment did not go unnoticed by Swifties, who are known for their fierce devotion to their idol and their readiness to defend her against any criticism. A Real Madrid fan account with the Twitter handle ‘Not Phyton’ posted a screenshot of Balde’s quote and urged Swifties to vote for Bellingham instead of Balde.

The tweet went viral, and soon thousands of Swifties joined the movement, flooding the online poll with votes for Bellingham. According to Spanish journalist Martin Manin, Balde was leading the fan vote with 43% ahead of Bellingham’s 30%, but in just seven minutes, Bellingham received almost 100,000 new votes, surpassing Balde by a huge margin.

How is Bellingham doing in the fan vote?

At the time of writing, the fan vote shows that Bellingham has amassed a staggering 89.1% of more than 3 million votes cast. Balde, meanwhile, is in second place with a mere 8.4% of votes, followed by Jamal Musiala with 0.7%.

2 hours ago, 4th&long said:

1 hour ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Blue anon is alive and well

More like stupidity.  And again even if the bullet didn't hit him, it was still an assassination attempt.  Morons.

• Like (+1) 1

We’re not weird you are weird. Really you are. I’m just like you, big fake comb over, orange skin makeup, fake billionaire, convicted felon, three wives imported from Eastern Europe… totally very normal, greatly normal.