Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Guys, I kind of want them to win now. This is the same question being asked to them, less than a day apart. The answers have no synergy…

How can we make childcare more affordable…

Trumps answer, I think he said tariffs will pay for it in that clip? Literally not a single piece of policy mentioned.

JDs answer, ask a family member if they’d like to help out, and if that doesn’t work we’re going to remove all the childcare worker requirements so there’s no barriers for those people who love kids but can’t/don’t want to goto school for childcare.

——————————-

this is some of the most incredible footage I’ve ever seen. Like legit, not a SINGLE policy answer…and Trumps answer made it VERY clear he has no idea how much childcare actually costs.

can’t wait for all those deregulations on childcare lol. sounds reassuring.

pleaseeeeee let these guys win, this is comedy gold.

Edited by GMB 8888
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, GMB 8888 said:

Guys, I kind of want them to win now. This is the same question being asked to them, less than a day apart. The answers have no synergy…

How can we make childcare more affordable…

Trumps answer, I think he said tariffs will pay for it in that clip? Literally not a single piece of policy mentioned.

JDs answer, ask a family member if they’d like to help out, and if that doesn’t work we’re going to remove all the childcare worker requirements so there’s no barriers for those people who love kids but can’t/don’t want to goto school for childcare.

——————————-

this is some of the most incredible footage I’ve ever seen. Like legit, not a SINGLE policy answer…and Trumps answer made it VERY clear he has no idea how much childcare actually costs.

can’t wait for all those deregulations on childcare lol. sounds reassuring.

pleaseeeeee let these guys win, this is comedy gold.

What’s this been for 4 years?

Lolol

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What’s this been for 4 years?

Lolol

hmmm...538's forecast has Harris AHEAD by a similar margin https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2024-election-forecast/.  Keep it up Nate.  We need Harris voters to show up.  She keeps telling people we're underdogs.  There's a reason for that.

1 minute ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

hmmm...538's forecast has Harris AHEAD by a similar margin https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2024-election-forecast/.  Keep it up Nate.  We need Harris voters to show up.  She keeps telling people we're underdogs.  There's a reason for that.

Nate admitted his model is deeply flawed and predicted a convention bump that didn't happen. He's still tuning it in. 

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Click ignore.  

Anyway…..state by swing state.  PA at 60%

Looking worse and worse for unelected Harris and her idiot followers.  Wait til the debate (if she doesn't back out).  Should be a bloodbath.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Roundybout said:

Model /= polls 

I have no reason to doubt that Silver's model is the best model he could come up with. And yes, my gut agrees with his projections, because the electoral college advantage is tough to overcome.

On another point, I don't see why anyone is underestimating Kamala as a debate performer. She did well in he prior debates, including against Pence. She is no pushover. And Trump is gonna Trump, which some people will always like, but more will always dislike.

• Awesome! (+1) 1