Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Someone call Putin and have him remind the felon Biden dropped out.

3 minutes ago, Gregg said:

So, who do you think is running the country. Joe? He isn't there mentally anymore. Maybe it's a combination of Obama, Pelosi, and other Dem big wigs. I doubt Joe is making any decisions at this point.

It doesn’t work like that.

Biden is potus, just like he has been for the last 3.75 years. Yes he is running the country as much as any president does. He is not all gone any more than the felon who thinks he is still running agains Biden. 

Show me one scrap of information that any of them are running anything. Oh and I ‘doubt’ you are very smart, but that doesn’t make it true, just my opinion.

• Haha (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

Biden is potus, just like he has been for the last 3.75 years. Yes he is running the country as much as any president does. He is not all gone any more than the felon who thinks he is still running agains Biden. 

Show me one scrap of information that any of them are running anything. Oh and I ‘doubt’ you are very smart, but that doesn’t make it true, just my opinion.

If you don't believe the evidence we all have already seen, I've got nothing more to show you

• Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

If you don't believe the evidence we all have already seen, I've got nothing more to show you

I have seen no evidence that Obama or pelosi or “high dem leadership” is running things. 🤷‍♂️

22 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

I know it doesn't work like that normally. Joe has a serious mental decline. Dementia or call it whatever. But if he was all there why did the Dems force him out. If he is fine and capable of making decisions for the country, then he should be fine enough to run for a 2nd term. 

Is anyone even running the country?  Harris is running on "I'll fix things in 4-1/2 months when I become President."  When she's in Office and Biden is on vacation more often than not.  Otherwise...things could get fixed now.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Gregg said:

I know it doesn't work like that normally. Joe has a serious mental decline. Dementia or call it whatever. But if he was all there why did the Dems force him out. If he is fine and capable of making decisions for the country, then he should be fine enough to run for a 2nd term. 

His polling was bad, and as the president of the united states himself said, country over personal ambition, so he passed the torch to his VP. What is so hard to understand? Personally I think he has done a very good job, not perfect by any stretch, but also has passed a ton of legislation and returned respect to this country with our allies (you know not Russia, China, North Korea and Iran). I would be fine with him governing for another 4 years. But he chose not to run. 

but again why are we talking about Biden, he's not in the race, Harris is and besides have you seen th crazy ***** The old one ear felon has done today?

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

I have seen no evidence that Obama or pelosi or “high dem leadership” is running things. 🤷‍♂️

clear...crystal

11 minutes ago, Doc said:

Is anyone even running the country?  Harris is running on "I'll fix things in 4-1/2 months when I become President."  When she's in Office and Biden is on vacation more often than not.  Otherwise...things could get fixed now.

things were fixed 3 1/2 yrs ago. things are exactly where kamala wants them to be. don't listen to what she says. listen to what she has done

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

From the people who can’t stop talking and thinking about Trump 24/7/365 going on NINE YEARS now?

Hahahahahahahaha

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

From the people who can’t stop talking and thinking about Trump 24/7/365 going on NINE YEARS now?

Hahahahahahahaha

This IS a Trump 2024 thread, so kinda goes with the territory.

He is the one who "decided to run again I would have been happy if he had gone away after he lost, I wound't have followed his trials, etc. but no he decided he had to run, to put off the trials and make money to pay for the lawyers. I've had to hear about this trash person for decades, divorces, bankruptcy's multiple marriages and some stupid TV show that was on air for more than a decade (guess people will watch anything).

If he would just go away everyone would much happier.

6 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Damn. Trump stating he would lowered corporate rates to 15% for companies that make the product here. 

I wonder what this genius would want a sovereign wealth fund for… doesn’t he think of himself as a sovereign, I feel like I’m close to figuring this out if I could just connect the final dots. Also is this like low positive Trump in the way he says things like my friends it’s just so weird like it delivery is so weird and the weirdest part is I think he thinks he’s an eloquent speaker.