Trump 2024?

Tiberius

10 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Dems want to keep the narrative on anything but Harris.  

Well yea because we’re not a cult, and we don’t play games with the country for personal gain, like Regan (Iran hostages) and the felon (boarder deal, reporter in Russian jail) but yea.  

• Disagree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Just now, Starr-Bills said:

Well yea because we’re not a cult, and we don’t play games with the country for personal gain, like Regan (Iran hostages) and the felon (boarder deal, reporter in Russian jail) but yea.  

You just coerced the President to drop out solely for personal gain in late July - you threatened him with the 25th amendment.

And are running another bought and paid for loser doing whatever the machine tells her to do.  

You waste our time even campaigning.  

Just put “Machine - D” on the ballot.   

Cool concert tho with Harris as a guest.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

35 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

On purpose.  They want quick optics and get rid of her asap

You think she talk for 45 minutes plus on anything?  No chance.  None. 

Once you cut down Trumps speech to get rid of the senile rambling he does his only lasted like 20 mins.

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

"We're not a cult"

now listen to how we are totally going to fix the boarder crisis we created and how someone that is not even in gov is the issue. my jaw is on the floor guys! Harris 2024! build that wall! Build that wall!

Lol. Sometimes this place is a good time.

Edited by Buffarukus

1 hour ago, Starr-Bills said:

You don't think Carter's Operation Eagle Claw was playing games for personal game?

You will find great disagreement on that from the military if that is your view.

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

You just coerced the President to drop out solely for personal gain in late July - you threatened him with the 25th amendment.

And are running another bought and paid for loser doing whatever the machine tells her to do.  

You waste our time even campaigning.  

Just put “Machine - D” on the ballot.   

Cool concert tho with Harris as a guest.  

I did no such thing, you’ll need to be a bit more specific. The old one ear felon sent rioters to deface the capital, set up fake electors and threatened his VP so he needed a new one, 40 of his 44 cabinate members have said he is unfit. He also sold the VP slot to thiel and Musk because he is in so much debt (between lawsuits and judgments) he too over the gop and is spending that money on HIS defense, he is a security risk.

But yea, the dems are undemocratic. 

The projection is hard in this one.

5 minutes ago, sherpa said:

You don't think Carter's Operation Eagle Claw was playing games for personal game?

You will find great disagreement on that from the military if that is your view.

He was the ***** president trying to get American citizens back what is wrong with you?

Edited by Starr-Bills

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No need this time.

A few weeks 10 days or so ago I thought trump had this thing locked up, now I’m not so sure. He picked Vance, everyone knows what kind of ass trump is. He’s peaked. Republicans better try to find a way to steal the election or it is over.

Just now, 4th&long said:

A few weeks 10 days or so ago I thought trump had this thing locked up, now I’m not so sure. He picked Vance, everyone knows what kind of ass trump is. He’s peaked. Republicans better try to find a way to steal the election or it is over.

Harris was polling below Biden before he bowed out.  Nothing changed except her being handed and not earning the top spot for the Dems. 

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Harris was polling below Biden before he bowed out.  Nothing changed except her being handed and not earning the top spot for the Dems. 

Ever since the whole “red wave” thing that never happened a few years back I don’t care about the polls. Those are for trumps ego. 

Trump has his base, maga. That’s it. He doesn’t gain any new followers. And that Vance pick is going to make him lose people.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, 4th&long said:

Ever since the whole “red wave” thing that never happened a few years back I don’t care about the polls. Those are for trumps ego. 

Trump has his base, maga. That’s it. He doesn’t gain any new followers. And that Vance pick is going to make him lose people.

So you don't believe any polls?  OK.  Then I guess we'll see come November. 

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

As as illegals keep voting, nothing is guaranteed 

• Haha (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

LOL. More right wing bull *****.

Prove they aren’t.  We have more evidence they do than you do they don’t.  

The cheating in these deep blue cities in swing states is real - has been as long as there has been voting. 

To think otherwise is beyond ignorant.

You probably believed Joe was sharp as a tack.  That he was in it to win.  That Covid was from a wet market.  That a mask will stop it.  And that the Democrats didn’t threaten a sitting President with the 25th to get him out.  

• Eyeroll 1