Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

Well he is obviously having trouble with his mind, just like lots of people his age.  Kinda like Donald. Sad.

Get back to me when Trump drops out. Sadder. If you think Biden and Trump are in the same stratosphere mentally, you might be biased.

Y'all are having a hard time moving on from Joe, huh? It's almost like the whole Trump campaign is built on nothing of substance. Take "Let's Go Brandon" away and there doesn't seem to be anything left. Good luck with that.

Just now, Gene Frenkle said:

Y'all are having a hard time moving on from Joe, huh? It's almost like the whole Trump campaign is built on nothing of substance. Take "Let's Go Brandon" away and there doesn't seem to be anything left. Good luck with that.

Name me one kamala policy, start with the southern border.

I just want a reported to ask Trump if Hannibal Lecter was real:

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-hannibal-lecter-real-person-decline-b2586018.html

You know, they go crazy when I say, ‘the late great Hannibal Lecter,’ OK, they say, ‘Why would he mention Hannibal Lecter? He must be cognitively in trouble,’” Trump said at a Charlotte, North Carolina rally this week.

“These are real stories. Hannibal Lecter from ‘Silence of the Lamb’ is a lovely man,” he continued. “He wants to have you for dinner. He’d like to have you for dinner.”

Make Hannibal Great Again

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc said:

You're joking, right?

No.  Democratic presidential black turnout percentage rate was at an all time high in 2008 and 2012 when a black candidate was on top of the ticket.

Edited by Doc Brown

20 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Curb illegal immigration. Your turn.

Allow people, especially women, autonomy over their own bodies.

Why won't Donald debate her?

6 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

I just want a reported to ask Trump if Hannibal Lecter was real:

https://www.the-independent.com/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-hannibal-lecter-real-person-decline-b2586018.html

You know, they go crazy when I say, ‘the late great Hannibal Lecter,’ OK, they say, ‘Why would he mention Hannibal Lecter? He must be cognitively in trouble,’” Trump said at a Charlotte, North Carolina rally this week.

“These are real stories. Hannibal Lecter from ‘Silence of the Lamb’ is a lovely man,” he continued. “He wants to have you for dinner. He’d like to have you for dinner.”

Make Hannibal Great Again

He's old AF and is having trouble remembering what is real. Sad, really. I almost feel sorry for him, but then I remember what a POS he is.

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Allow people, especially women, autonomy over their own bodies.

Why won't Donald debate her?

Because she's not official yet. Do you know that 50 percent of women who have an abortion have more than one? There are other forms of birth control.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Because she's not official yet. Do you know that 50 percent of women who have an abortion have more than one? There are other forms of birth control.

Excuses!!!

What does any of that have to do with you? Why are you so bent on controlling what others do?

Excuses!!!

What does any of that have to do with you? Why are you so bent on controlling what others do?

Because killing babies is wrong? There is no other acceptable answer.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Views-of-Abortion.pngAnd most Americans agree with you.

Well, my opinion isn't based on a 2,000 year old book, so there's that.

Just now, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Which one is happening more gene? Plus, abortion rates have been on the rise.

I believe in a woman's right to choose. Anything else is BS.

Do you think women should have multiple abortions? Don't you think that comes at a cost? It's got to be traumatic.

2 minutes ago, Gene Frenkle said:

I am not religious at all, so try again.