Trump 2024?

Tiberius

Trump shouldn’t acquiesce on a debate that was negotiated for a man no longer in the race.  

Anyone saying otherwise is gaslighting people for political gain.  

But that’s politics, and Trump needs to be careful right now.   Harris is in her honeymoon phase and making strong use of it on the grassroots level.

Does she have a ceiling?  Is this momentum sustainable as she settles into the American conscience as the nominee?

We’ll see..

But Trump could have sealed the deal by giving a strong nomination speech and tapping Glenn Youngkin as VP. 

He, operating from a position of strength, chose to do neither. 

So he better hope his internals are correct because he had to have seen this coming.. and still chose to give a rally speech instead of an Address to the Nation at his convention and tap a VP who may or may not help him electorally and provides nonstop fodder for the identity politics obsessed left with his remarks (fair or not) on childless women.  ….which is 1/3 of the Dem grassroots coalition - along with black people and the LGBTQ community. 

Edited by SCBills

23 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

funky backswing, stabs at putts but gets the club square in the end.  Hitting from the red tees but that's his right given his age.  I don't like the way the caddies treat him like a king literally running around.  He's better than I thought.  Interesting that both he and Dechambeau have close relationships with the Saudis (sold his soul to play on LIV tour).

I find it funny how you feelz Trump sold his soul to play in a golf tournament but kumala sold her body to advance in politics. 
You play the part of a victim wonderfully! 

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

I find it funny how you feelz Trump sold his soul to play in a golf tournament but kumala sold her body to advance in politics. 
You play the part of a victim wonderfully! 

Bryson sold his soul as did the other pros who signed with the LIV tour.  Ultimately, this led to the Saudi takeover of the PGA.  Personally, I don't like that.

8 minutes ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

Bryson sold his soul as did the other pros who signed with the LIV tour.  Ultimately, this led to the Saudi takeover of the PGA.  Personally, I don't like that.

But you don’t mind having a prostitute as a president? Some where along the way you sold your soul. More concerned with a stupid golf tournament than your own country! Unbelievable!

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

But you don’t mind having a prostitute as a president? Some where along the way you sold your soul. More concerned with a stupid golf tournament than your own country! Unbelievable!

Firstly, she's not a prostitute.  That's the person Donnie slept with while his 3rd wife was pregnant....

Secondly, the PGA (professional golf assoc)is an American Institution.  Donnie supported the Saudi competition.  Bryson signed with them.  The PGA is now owned by the Saudis.  Imagine what you MAGAs would be saying had Biden replaced trump in this transaction.

https://undispatch.com/why-saudi-arabia-bought-the-entire-sport-of-professional-golf/

"Yeah. And that’s what’s so different here, right? I mean, if you’re a casual sports fan, you probably have a general idea that you can have foreign investors of teams, right? Americans, for example, own a lot of teams in the Premier League, right? So you have American owners alongside Saudi and Emirati, whatever, owners of British clubs. What’s new here is a foreign government basically being an owner of a sport in the United States, not a team player, but a sport"

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

Ummm Quack..... the whole point of the DeChambeau Break 50 series is to hit from the red tees.  He hits from there as well.  That's how they try to break 50.

And they scored 50 on the nose from the women's tees.  I wonder why they have different tees for women and men anyway?

Trump has enough game still to hit from the men's tees.

Edited by BillsFanNC

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Well let’s see Tibs and loser guy that has the events all wrong.  

There was a F…ING COUP in the Democratic Party followed up by design the biggest media cover up, prop up, rebrand of a garbage human and politician in the history of the U.S. (what time it has left) you may never see again.  

Meanwhile here is what the President elect is doing 

• Like (+1) 1

Here kitty, kitty, kitty!

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Trump scared to debate anyone?

Let alone Commie-la?

:lol::lol::lol:

The friggin King!

Litterally backed out, but I'm sure you're right. 🙄

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene Frenkle said:

Donald should debate her in Oakland.

Is he too scared?

I heard he’s bringing Montell Williams as a guest.  

Or are those against the “rules” now?

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

You’d probably have to confer with Donald since he negotiated, agreed to those rules….. then backed out.

1 minute ago, Big Blitz said:

Trump? Looks like a no-show, so I doubt he's bringing anyone. He's so fragile.

Will he eventually debate Harris? Depends.