Trump 2024?

Tiberius

3 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Trump lies all the time. I don’t think there’s been a more dishonest person to ever run for office. 

So unless you want to disavow Trump you can just shut up on the lying thing.

I don't care that he lies, all politicians lie.  You are the one who seems to have an issue with character.

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

I don't care that he lies, all politicians lie.  You are the one who seems to have an issue with character.

Yea and Trump's low character. To me, high character is a guy like Ed O'Neill. You may know him as Al Bundy, who gave back his honorary doctorate to Youngstown State University after they appointed a Trump loving election denier as school's president. The Republicans lost all claim to character starting in 2016.

Edited by Backintheday544

24 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

The teleprompter was broken, it was something I looked for in videos and pictures over the last almost 2 weeks. Just look at them when you see pictures. 

This is something I agree with you on, I don’t think it matters what hit him. Actually thank God it was glass ( if it was). Those bullets cause an immense amount of damage. Closed coffin kind of damage.

This is what Snopes had to say:

There was, however, no evidence to suggest anything other than a bullet caused the wound to Trump's ear, and these early reports to the contrary have largely been walked back. 

The assertion that glass, not a bullet, caused the injury is undercut by the fact that photographs show no damage to the teleprompters allegedly hit to produce the broken glass, by a New York Times photograph capturing a bullet passing by Trump's ear, and by the fact that Trump later stated, on Truth Social, that a bullet had, in fact, pierced his ear: 

14 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Character? Your democratic leaders have been lying to YOU and this is your gripe?  We know trumps not the best person character wise, but you guys claim your side is morally superior somehow. Make it make sense.

Yup.  They lied about Biden's condition for years and are now trying to whitewash Harris' extreme left beliefs and voting history and claim she wasn't the border czar.

Just now, Backintheday544 said:

Yea and Trump's low character. To me, high character is a guy like Ed O'Neill. You may know him as Al Bundy, who gave back his honorary doctorate to Youngstown State University after they appointed a Trump loving election denier as school's president. The Republicans lost all claim to character starting in 2016.

Bidens low character, kamala low character......see a theme. They all are not good people.  Your sick obsession with the idea that Trump is the devil nets you leaders like Biden and Harris. There is no real substance as far as policy. Just pandering to smaller interest groups for the sake of votes.

29 minutes ago, Doc said:

This is what Snopes had to say:

Yup.  They lied about Biden's condition for years and are now trying to whitewash Harris' extreme left beliefs and voting history and claim she wasn't the border czar.

I did see a picture with a broken teleprompter. Does it matter? No I don’t think so. I would just like the record to be set straight so there is one less thing to fight over, I think that is the only reason it matters. Whatever hit him, thankfully he’s alive. He is a grandfather and obviously has his own children and family. I can’t imagine if a bullet blew his head apart on National tv. I’m not sure this country would recover from that? His supporters would have went crazy protesting and I wouldn’t blame them! 

• Like (+1) 2

So where are all these "new" voters for Harris coming from that weren't voting for Biden? Is it people who were just going to sit it out if Biden was on the ticket?

Like seriously, who are these "undecided" voters? My worldview is somewhat small granted, but I have never met someone who is a undecided for a presidential election. I will say local elections are a different story, but never a president.

And what makes Harris that much more of a "better" option then Biden. I mean she is the current VP. She is already in charge (or at least the assistant coach in theory). 

Then again that brings up the question, who is currently calling the shots right now? My uneducated guess is it is Obama, from the standpoint its the simplest/easiest answer.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Bidens low character, kamala low character......see a theme. They all are not good people.  Your sick obsession with the idea that Trump is the devil nets you leaders like Biden and Harris. There is no real substance as far as policy. Just pandering to smaller interest groups for the sake of votes.

You don’t even see the flaw in your logic. “Obsession with the idea that trump is the devil nets you leaders like Biden and Harris”? Biden and Harris are 10x the leader trump is. Even if they are sub par. Say what you want about them. Trump is only in this to feed his huge ego and fill up his bank account and that’s the best thing I can say about him.

6 hours ago, 4th&long said:

You don’t even see the flaw in your logic. “Obsession with the idea that trump is the devil nets you leaders like Biden and Harris”? Biden and Harris are 10x the leader trump is. Even if they are sub par. Say what you want about them. Trump is only in this to feed his huge ego and fill up his bank account and that’s the best thing I can say about him.

10x the leader? I'm done talking to you. Yeah Trump is the only president to lose money as president so there's that.  Harris? 2024 good luck with all that.

7 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

So where are all these "new" voters for Harris coming from that weren't voting for Biden? Is it people who were just going to sit it out if Biden was on the ticket?

Probably black voters that voted in 2008 and 2012 that didn't vote in 2016 and 2020. 

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Probably black voters that voted in 2008 and 2012 that didn't vote in 2016 and 2020

You're joking, right?

10 hours ago, letsgoteam said:

The people that had a good laugh when Hillary said the GOP was going to appoint judges who would overturn Roe, They were like, 'Who would be stupid enough to do that?" 🤷‍♂️ Well, they know now, and they are going to vote

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

The people that had a good laugh when Hillary said the GOP was going to appoint judges who would overturn Roe, They were like, 'Who would be stupid enough to do that?" 🤷‍♂️ Well, they know now, and they are going to vote

So who did they vote for then in 2016 and 2020?