Trump 2024?

Tiberius

greetings. I discovered something very interesting regarding PPP. Every day when I check the board I see "popular contributors" and about every week lately all mentioned members are from posters in this forum

I tried an experiment. If you block those 5 posters and come back to the forum entire pages of threads are blank. Because they all increasingly post.  quote and react  mostly each other. In view of actual PPP content you continually glad handing each other for your political kindredness is what an echo chamber is?

It just goes to show that this forum roosts mainly in its conservative pro Trump rhetoric.. There are a few voices that counter but overall you wouldn't think the "conservative" voices should have ever felt  forced to form their own chat site. They could have just stayed and made a bigger roar for MAGA lol 

Just my opinion

PS: no skin off my nose you guys all will do you regardless. 

WOW I got through a single post and didn't call anyone a POS. I'm sure it's coming my way. You MAGA are nothing but predictable and so easily triggered by someone who doesn't agree. I will laugh and go on to my VERY happy life away from the cesspool.

🙂

Edited by muppy
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, muppy said:

greetings. I discovered something very interesting regarding PPP. Every day when I check the board I see "popular contributors" and about every week lately all mentioned members are from posters in this forum

I tried an experiment. If you block those 5 posters and come back to the forum entire pages of threads are blank. Because they all increasingly post.  quote and react  mostly each other. In view of actual PPP content you continually glad handing each other for your political kindredness is what an echo chamber is?

It just goes to show that this forum roosts mainly in its conservative pro Trump rhetoric.. There are a few voices that counter but overall you wouldn't think the "conservative" voices should have ever felt  forced to form their own chat site. They could have just stayed and made a bigger roar for MAGA lol 

Just my opinion

WOW I got through a single post and didn't call anyone a POS. I'm sure it's coming my way. You MAGA are nothing but predictable and so easily triggered by someone who doesn't agree. I will laugh and go on to my VERY happy life away from the cesspool.

🙂

If you were aware of the posting history of those five posters you allude to you might also find it interesting that most likely all of them have gone on record as not voting for Trump in 2016 and in some cases 2020 either.

Hard to be MAGA when you've never voted for the leader of the movement. 

But why let a narrative get in the way of reality.

Carry on.

53 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

If you were aware of the posting history of those five posters you allude to you might also find it interesting that most likely all of them have gone on record as not voting for Trump in 2016 and in some cases 2020 either.

Carry on.

lol 🎊 That's funny. Either way its either total BS or truth and it really doesn't matter does it? any of these words on a chat screen?

Not to me. lol deuces.

Edited by muppy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Trump is a *****en moron. That speech cost him the election.

I wouldn't go that far but it gave the Democrats a pulse.  If he just shut up halfway through it would be game over imo.  He reminded everybody why he has a low ceiling and has never gotten more than 47% of the popular vote.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, muppy said:

As I am sure you are aware (?) The tally of "popular contributors" are those posts that receive a response (negative or positive)

NOT the number of posts  react_like_apple.pngreact_thanks_beer.pngimage.png.ebc64edfa303046fc3d74fc12f26b6ff.png

We tend to react to each others posts more than others do.

The number of left leaning posters here are just as frequent 

Thats interesting too.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, muppy said:

Just my opinion

🙂

The reason we're the top-5 is because this is an absolute dead time for football.  But there's a ton of political stuff to talk about.  Just wait until camp opens.

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Carry on.

I voted for Trump both times.  I saw where the Dem party was going and it's a choice between 2 candidates.

2 hours ago, muppy said:

Just my opinion

🙂

Hey muppy ! I always like to look at the popular contributors, I have noticed for the past few weeks or more the top 5 are right wingers. They post a lot o ***** trying to control the narrative, like it’s going to matter on a message board LOL!

2 hours ago, muppy said:

Just my opinion

🙂

You see the irony in this post?

You sound like that pathetic clown Simon.

2 hours ago, muppy said:

Just my opinion

🙂

What’s up?   Thanks for reading.  

Tonight's Trump rally is being held inside. He's been driven away from his favorite rally venues, which are outside

He's afraid of guns

He's afraid of getting shot

He's afraid

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Hey muppy ! I always like to look at the popular contributors, I have noticed for the past few weeks or more the top 5 are right wingers. They post a lot o ***** trying to control the narrative, like it’s going to matter on a message board LOL!

Since the evening of June 27 there has certainly been a downturn in activity from the left leaning posters. Not sure why. I probably shouldn’t…anyway…

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

It should probably be mentioned that we've lost the most prolific shi.t poster in the history of this forum in the last month.

Of course he was a leftist commie.

4th, Tibs and roundy are trying their best but they can't hold a candle, even collectively, to the King of shi.t posters. 

• Thank you (+1) 1