Trump 2024?

Tiberius

For a "Convicted Felon" ??

Don't they know any better ?

Las Vegas Police Protective Association Officially Endorses President Trump at Las Vegas Rally

by Jim Hoft

The Las Vegas Police Protective Association (LVPPA) has officially endorsed former President Donald Trump for the 2024 presidential election. The endorsement was announced by LVPPA President Steven Grammas just hours before Trump was set to address a massive crowd of supporters.

The rally, which took place in Sunset Park, Las Vegas, saw thousands of attendees lining up as early as 6 am, demonstrating unwavering support for the former president. This event marks President Trump’s first public rally since his controversial conviction in the politically motivated sham trial in New York.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/06/las-vegas-police-protective-association-officially-endorses-president/

• Awesome! (+1) 1

So @B-Man, I checked out this "RSBN" ("Right Side Broadcasting Network"). It seems to exist to stream Trump events, and includes a completely preposterous chyron crawl (the one you posted says "dismal jobs report" - yeah, the same one that caused the markets to react to what everyone considers a very strong jobs report).

Well anyway, here's another Trump aggrandizing post. Look at the strength, the agility, as he brings back what Bill Maher calls the jacking off two guys at once dance move, mixed in with the 90 year old Bob Hope faux golf swing:

Buried in there is some actual news: Trump (seeking Vegas votes) says he'll make tips tax-free.

Oh, what a wonderful day, when waitresses will be officially paid $1.00/hour and everyone in the damn restaurant will be shilling for tips. I can't wait till the busboy hands me a QR code with his Venmo on it. Let's just make the whole damn economy tip based. Maybe the illegal Venezuelan with the squeegee will do that too.

Americans love tips!

@chamath says President Trump is completely different f

rom how he is portrayed by the media.

"He is charismatic. He's intellectually sharp, and he's funny.

And when you put that together, he can engage an

audience for a long time and be totally extemporaneous.

The other thing I would say is that he is very polite.

And he's kind in a way that was disarming and was not

what I expected."

"And so I felt that I had misjudged him many years in the past.

And so I was very glad that I had an opportunity to sit beside

him and to actually interact with him one-on-one. It was really engaging.

"It was not just a pro-America agenda, but it was very clear

that he was pro-innovation. So he was really supportive

of AI in the details that he talked about, he was very

supportive of crypto in those details. And he's very much

low regulation, low taxation. And so when you put that together,

it does stand very much in contrast with what the alternative is."

"So it's us talking, and he says, you guys are a really beautiful couple.

And I said, well, thank you. And then he turns to me, and he goes,

well, you must be really rich. And I started laughing out loud. Natalie thought he was hilarious."

• Awesome! (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, B-Man said:

what I expected."

well, you must be really rich. And I started laughing out loud. Natalie thought he was hilarious."

Soon you will be hearing the cult of progressives head exploding. Lol

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

what I expected."

Doesn’t this make sense though? He has worked in and around big business, politics, high society for decades, without much fuss until, well, you know. 

I was speaking with an attorney friend the other day, an accomplished guy with political connections that run deep in NYS.  He’s from NYC or thereabouts, and was sharing his thoughts on the election.  He’s not a fan of either candidate (but will support Trump), had some kind words for old Biden (not old age Joe, but Joe of old) as a statesman in spite of his politics.   In spite of his tendency to spin tall tales (some say he makes things up more than he lies), it’s fair to acknowledge that.  He was a guy like someone we all probably knew, blustery, a tendency to exaggerate,  a quick wit, and on some level, likable. 

There’s not much left of that guy, but he existed. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Doesn’t this make sense though? He has worked in and around big business, politics, high society for decades, without much fuss until, well, you know. 

I was speaking with an attorney friend the other day, an accomplished guy with political connections that run deep in NYS.  He’s from NYC or thereabouts, and was sharing his thoughts on the election.  He’s not a fan of either candidate (but will support Trump), had some kind words for old Biden (not old age Joe, but Joe of old) as a statesman in spite of his politics.   In spite of his tendency to spin tall tales (some say he makes things up more than he lies), it’s fair to acknowledge that.  He was a guy like someone we all probably knew, blustery, a tendency to exaggerate,  a quick wit, and on some level, likable. 

There’s not much left of that guy, but he existed. 

It's still lying.  You only call it "spinning tall tales" or "making things up" if you like him and want to euphemize what he's doing.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

It's still lying.  You only call it "spinning tall tales" or "making things up" if you like him and want to euphemize what he's doing.

Absolutely, just like explaining away Biden’s pilfering of classified docs, disclosing to his book partner, and his partner destroying evidence critical to the SC inv….after proclaiming indignation and assuming only  Trump had documents to begin with.   Common sense and human behavior suggested that made no sense. 

3 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Who is he pretending to be when he said that?  Call me crazy, but I don't take anyone's word as gospel who literally pretends to be other people for a living.  He's essentially paid to lie for a living.  That's weird.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

Who is he pretending to be when he said that?  Call me crazy, but I don't take anyone's word as gospel who literally pretends to be other people for a living.  He's essentially paid to lie for a living.  That's weird.

I love when people try to discredit actors with this line of reasoning. This just shows the depths that maga has to go to defend trump. What you just said equals you admitting he was right. All you got to go against his opinion is to attack what he does for a living?? Lol 😂 

5 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

I love when people try to discredit actors with this line of reasoning. This just shows the depths that maga has to go to defend trump. What you just said equals you admitting he was right. All you got to go against his opinion is to attack what he does for a living?? Lol 😂 

Nah, I just don't hold actors as some form of moral authority that can influence or determine my own discernment and critical thinking.  If you want to follow and be influenced by an actor's political stance, go for it.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Celebrities in sports, music, actors don't live in the real-world like the common person does. For example, Taylor Swift who is probably a billionaire doesn't have to worry about money like the average person does. 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, phypon said:

Nah, I just don't hold actors as some form of moral authority that can influence or determine my own discernment and critical thinking.  If you want to follow and be influenced by an actor's political stance, go for it.  

No *****. Seriously? You think he influenced me? Hahahaha. And you’re full of *****. You didn’t say he wouldn’t influence you in your last post, you called out his profession. But that is what I expect from maga. Get the hip waders out, the ***** is getting deep around here!

4 hours ago, Gregg said:

Celebrities in sports, music, actors don't live in the real-world like the common person does. For example, Taylor Swift who is probably a billionaire doesn't have to worry about money like the average person does. 

Really? Tell us more?