Jets Draft History

KD in CA

OMG...that was the highlight of the day!  The best was the year the fans were chanting for Warren Sapp and they picked another chump TE.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

314598[/snapback]

That was funny, but the guy who said the Jets chose O'Brien over Marino because they knew something everyone else did not, PRICELESS! :lol:

That was funny, but the guy who said the Jets chose O'Brien over Marino because they knew something everyone else did not,  PRICELESS! :lol:

314634[/snapback]

Hey its the Jets. You making fun of them is similar to teasing a mentally retarded person. Please be sensitive. Coming slightly to the Jests defence, Ken O'Brien was a pretty decent qb. Obviously not Marino but still the guy was a quality qb.

Hey its the Jets. You making fun of them is similar to teasing a mentally retarded person. Please be sensitive. Coming slightly to the Jests defence, Ken O'Brien was a pretty decent qb. Obviously not Marino but still the guy was a quality qb.

314662[/snapback]

In other news, Bryan Cox was pretty good and Drew Bledsoe played for the Patriots before he came to the Bills. The Bills play the Jets twice per season, I think most of us are famialar with guys who started for division teams for a decade, let alone a guy who accounted for something like a quarter of Bruce Smith's career sack total. I wasn't making fun of the Jets, ESPN was. I was just enjoying the funny commentary.

I think the draft where the Vikes could not get their pick in on time and teams were jumping in front of them takes the cake for drafts of all time. I think it was a couple of years ago. But the fans were going NUTS throwing crap at the table and the home party riot. Funny stuff....

In other news, Bryan Cox was pretty good and Drew Bledsoe played for the Patriots before he came to the Bills.  The Bills play the Jets twice per season, I think most of us are famialar with guys who started for division teams for a decade, let alone a guy who accounted for something like a quarter of Bruce Smith's career sack total.  I wasn't making fun of the Jets, ESPN was.  I was just enjoying the funny commentary.

314709[/snapback]

Hey I was just kidding as well. I dont give a **** about the Jets. No need to get condesending.

I think the draft where the Vikes could not get their pick in on time and teams were jumping in front of them takes the cake for drafts of all time.  I think it was a couple of years ago.  But the fans were going NUTS throwing crap at the table and the home party riot.  Funny stuff....

314720[/snapback]

I think the Vikes did that on purpose to save cash because they would not have to pay out as high a bonus to a later pick.

I think the draft where the Vikes could not get their pick in on time and teams were jumping in front of them takes the cake for drafts of all time.  I think it was a couple of years ago.  But the fans were going NUTS throwing crap at the table and the home party riot.  Funny stuff....

314720[/snapback]

They actually did it in back to back drafts the last two years, if my memory serves me right :w00t: