Week 10 SNF: Baltimore at Pats

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I am having intense emotional conflict at present.  

I am enjoying watching someone put a beat-down on the Ravens and last year’s Hot Boy, Lamar Jackson.

On the other hand, it’s the Pats - is it ever appropriate to root for the Pats?

Not until Belichick is gone. 

Oh, and Edelman too.

And throw in Josh McDaniels.

Then it'll be o.k.

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I am enjoying watching someone put a beat-down on the Ravens and last year’s Hot Boy, Lamar Jackson.

On the other hand, it’s the Pats - is it ever appropriate to root for the Pats?

I’m not looking at it as rooting for the pats more like rooting for Baltimore to lose and Lamar looking like total trash 

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So you’re telling me I’m normal?

I feel same way as you so maybe we need someone else to answer that question 

6 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Ravens seem to be done.  Not sure about the "defenses have figured them out" part, but they seem a far cry from last year.

I was waiting for this day , so sick of hearing how amazing Lamar is 

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

On the other hand, it’s the Pats - can it ever be appropriate for a Bills fan to take pleasure in a Pats lead?

Assuming for a second the Pats wins this one, you could argue that they could easily be 7-2. The rest of their schedule ain’t that hard, and 10-6 is a real possibility. There’s your answer.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Assuming for a second the Pats wins this one, you could argue that they could easily be 7-2. The rest of their schedule ain’t that hard, and 10-6 is a real possibility. There’s your answer.

I was just talking to my wife about this. They lost to Seattle on the final play, and kept it close against the Chiefs in the first half with Brian Hoyer doing his best to hand the game away. They aren’t as bad as their record and it’s all thanks to Bill. He just gets amazing things out of sub par talent. 

• Like (+1) 2