Get Away! Get Back! I'm Calling The Police!

TD fighting away the trade offers for Travis Henry.  :w00t:

314415[/snapback]

Wow. It feels so good to be right you feel the need to come and gloat that TD couldn't swing a top deal for Henry. Silly me, I thought all us fans were hoping for the best deal possible because it would help the BUFFALO BILLS. I hope you don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Way I was raised some guy who would gloat about being right instead of hoping for the best in regards to his team is called an ****, but maybe it's different where you're from. That goes for the other schmuck that likes to *snicker* too...

:lol:

Wow. It feels so good to be right you feel the need to come and gloat that TD couldn't swing a top deal for Henry. Silly me, I thought all us fans were hoping for the best deal possible because it would help the BUFFALO BILLS. I hope you don't break your arm patting yourself on the back. Way I was raised some guy who would gloat about being right instead of hoping for the best in regards to his team is called an ****, but maybe it's different where you're from. That goes for the other schmuck that likes to *snicker* too...

314555[/snapback]

:w00t:

Some of us would like some legit help for our OL, you know?

And seeing as he hasn't exactly done ANYTHING to help our OL....

:w00t:

Some of us would like some legit help for our OL, you know?

And seeing as he hasn't exactly done ANYTHING to help our OL....

314573[/snapback]

Well keep believing in your 'Power of Positive Thinking" and maybe it'll happen... :lol:

I swear Joe, bitching about the team seems to give you and a few other mullets joy. I'll never understand that. BTW, how are your Yankees doing ?

Well keep believing in your 'Power of Positive Thinking" and maybe it'll happen... :w00t:

I swear Joe, bitching about the team seems to give you and a few other mullets joy. I'll never understand that. BTW, how are your Yankees doing ?

314587[/snapback]

Horribly.

Actually, outside the starting pitching, they haven't been that bad. Tough to climb out of 6-0 holes.

We B word because we care, Gavin. Apparently you don't.

314555[/snapback]

Of course not looking through rose colored glasses all the time can be quite enlightning. :w00t:

From ESPN chat:

Mark : Will the Eagles get Travis Henry now that Bucs and Cardinals drafted running backs

Randy Mueller: (7:44 PM ET ) If the eagles don't trade for him the Bills will be guilty of asking for to much and might be stuck with the guy...Tom Donahoe is very stuborn sometimes...

314555[/snapback]

Wow, and I thought we came here to talk about the good, the bad and the ugly. Little did I know that this was cheerleading practice. Lighten up.

Wow, and I thought we came here to talk about the good, the bad and the ugly.  Little did I know that this was cheerleading practice.  Lighten up.

314630[/snapback]

It's now a capital offense to speak out against not aqcuiring help for the OL.

I should have known better.

314632[/snapback]

oh my oh my.......how we've changed our tune.........you gave me hell for it just a few short weeks ago.......

314632[/snapback]

TD has "all the cards" with relation to TH... *Snicker*

and

Get Away! Get Back! I'm Calling The Police!, these are the sounds of.....

... TD fighting away the trade offers for Travis Henry

Yeah, sounds like constructive criticism and speaking out about OL help to me... :lol:

oh my oh my.......how we've changed our tune.........you gave me hell for it just a few short weeks ago.......

314639[/snapback]

No, I gave you hell for calling TD cheap.

He ain't cheap. He may have questionable judgement, but he ain't cheap. Nice try.

TD has "all the cards" with relation to TH... *Snicker*

and

Get Away! Get Back! I'm Calling The Police!, these are the sounds of.....

... TD fighting away the trade offers for Travis Henry

Yeah, sounds like constructive criticism and speaking out about OL help to me... :D

314650[/snapback]

Gavin, I think that you know that I have been screaming about the OL since the Fina/Ostroski days.

As for this thread, I was having a little fun. You know damn well that I want what is best for the Bills. I have devoted countless hours and thousands of dollars to being a Bills fan, and am in the finishing stages of deciding what game to attend this season, our 12th consecutive outing to RWS.

I have said all along that Travis is a sub-par back. Now, no GM is willing to cough up a 3rd round pick in a weak draft. Big deal. There are posters on this board that I consider football experts. I am not one of them. If you want to get bummed about something, read what Badolbilz has to say about Parrish.

As for Travis, I hope that we can get a 4th round pick and end this, OK Buddy?