Week 10 TNF: Colts (5-3) at Titans (6-2) 8:20 on FOX

Kind of enjoyed watching Vrabel and the Titans lose to the Colts again. He was kinda of a jack ass around the whole Covid jerk around that the Bills got. Any coach that constantly whines and ***** at the refs all game long gets on my nerves. He therefore gets on my nerves. Would love to see them come to OP in first round for a payback!  But if they don’t even make it, that’s fine with me. 

• Like (+1) 3

I normally try and provide a number of thoughts or insights from the SNF, MNF and TNF...…

This morning I have only one...…. special teams, special teams, special teams. When fans on this board every single August rail against a guy being kept over a player they like because of special teams it is to prevent games like this. When your special teams work in the NFL they seem routine. When they don't they are the fastest way to lose you a game. The Titans can't punt, can't kick, can't long snap and can't block. That gets you beat.

AFC South is now a race.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

ehh. Ravens still have the most talented roster in the league. Lamar can go 12/16 for 130 and they can still put up 30+ points 

I do not agree with that at all. I do not think they have anywhere near the most talented roster in the league. They might not even be the most talented roster in their own division and certainly not in the afc.

6 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I do not agree with that at all. I do not think they have anywhere near the most talented roster in the league. They might not even be the most talented roster in their own division and certainly not in the afc.

Disagree. I am with Penfield. Certainly aside from starting Quarterback, so man #2 to man #53 I think the Ravens are the best roster in the NFL. KC are tied in terms of top end talent but they have less depth because more of their guys have been paid and that necessarily empties out the middle portion of the roster. Obviously KC has a better Quarterback and that makes them a more likely Superbowl winner but I wouldn't swap Baltimore's roster for theirs. Baltimore will still win the North IMO. 

8 hours ago, QLBillsFan said:

Kind of enjoyed watching Vrabel and the Titans lose to the Colts again. He was kinda of a jack ass around the whole Covid jerk around that the Bills got. Any coach that constantly whines and ***** at the refs all game long gets on my nerves. He therefore gets on my nerves. Would love to see them come to OP in first round for a payback!  But if they don’t even make it, that’s fine with me. 

Vrabel makes it easy to cheer against the Titans.

Edited by atlbillsfan1975
  • Like (+1) 2

12 hours ago, Justin C said:

Do I really have to see this damn GMC commercial every break? 0.001% of the population has enough money to buy two cars for a Christmas gift. Car commercials are often my least favorite holiday commercials.

Every time I see this commercial, it irks

me beyond belief. So much wrong with this commercial.
1. Unless you got extremely lucky, you probably aren’t overly stupid with the size of that house. Intelligent people don’t get convinced to buy a car by a Black Friday commercial.
2. If you live in a house that size, you are probably driving a Ferrari, Land Rover, Maserati, private helicopter. 
3. Probably aren’t buying a car without consulting your significant other. 
4. You aren’t settling for the car you didn’t want because she “loves” your car.

5. Who are they even advertising to?! As someone said, 99% of the population doesn’t have a spare 100k to go drop on two cars on a whim. And I have never, ever heard of someone buying a car as a Christmas present, or buying a car because of a Black Friday sale, or buying a car because of a Black Friday commercial. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Every time I see this commercial, it irks

me beyond belief. So much wrong with this commercial.
1. Unless you got extremely lucky, you probably aren’t overly stupid with the size of that house. Intelligent people don’t get convinced to buy a car by a Black Friday commercial.
2. If you live in a house that size, you are probably driving a Ferrari, Land Rover, Maserati, private helicopter. 
3. Probably aren’t buying a car without consulting your significant other. 
4. You aren’t settling for the car you didn’t want because she “loves” your car.

5. Who are they even advertising to?! As someone said, 99% of the population doesn’t have a spare 100k to go drop on two cars on a whim. And I have never, ever heard of someone buying a car as a Christmas present, or buying a car because of a Black Friday sale, or buying a car because of a Black Friday commercial. 

If you have enough money to buy two cars as Christmas presents, you probably care less about the money wasted on her car.  If you don't like her car, you'll trade it in for something else.