Packer fans are pure fools

When a guy who is projected a top 5 pick falls into the mid 20's, that says alot about his so called potential. Without question the Bills made the right move a year ago, because Rodgers has now become laughable after 23 other teams said no thanks.

Also the foolish Packer fans will now see what we saw in "03", it hurts when you have no first round pick on the field and how it effects your team. The packers defense is just plain bad and with no first round pick to help it, they might be the worst defensive team in the NFL. Also this poor kid will have to measure up to Brett Farve who probaly will play for 2 more years.

Rodgers will be relesed by "08" is my prediction while the Packers get no production from this draft till 05 or 06.

bad job IMO!

When a guy who is projected a top 5 pick falls into the mid 20's, that says alot about his so called potential. Without question the Bills made the right move a year ago, because Rodgers has now become laughableafter 23 other teams said no thanks.

Also the foolish Packer fans will now see what we saw in "03", it hurts when you have no first round pick on the field and how it effects your team. The packers defense is just plain bad and with no first round pick to help it, they might be the worst defensive team in the NFL. Also this poor kid will have to measure up to Brett Farve who probaly will play for 2 more years.

Rodgers will be relesed by "08" is my prediction while the Packers get no production from this draft till 05 or 06.

bad job IMO!

314255[/snapback]

I agree, Rodgers is incredibly overhyped. Very limited athletically, average arm. He is to Brett Favre what Tommy Maddox was to John Elway. Ain't gonna' work out. Bad pick.

Please.... come back in three years and then decide if this was a good pick. Just because team's passed him by does not mean he's not worth it. Need we list the players who dropped from the top ten during the draft and then had great careers?

314295[/snapback]

Remember that guy from Oklahoma State in 1988 who blew out his knee during his senior season? He fell all the way to the second round!

Remember that guy from Oklahoma State in 1988 who blew out his knee during his senior season? He fell all the way to the second round!

314304[/snapback]

Didn't he like completely suck? I heard he only rushed for like 12,000 yards or something? Pa-thetic. Obvious, all those teams were right about his knee... :w00t: