Colts @ Bills, 1st round of playoffs

As it stands today, the Bills would host the Colts for the 1st round of the playoffs.

For all the hand-wringing about being "1 and done" in the playoffs, I like our chances in this game. How would you all feel about that match up?

My only concern is Frank Reich back in Rich Stadium. If the Colts are down 14 in the 4th quarter, watch out for Frank strapping on the pads and working some magic!

• Haha (+1) 2

I would feel pretty good about this matchup.  Also the Browns or Raiders.

I'm assuming all the "one and done"ers have never watched the NFL playoffs before.  Top seeds get knocked off all the time -- no reason why the Bills can't be this year's Tennessee.

Colts / Browns / maybe Baltimore would be our best case matchups with the way we are looking currently.  The offense needs to right itself fast, I just can't see us keeping up with a team like Pittsburgh or KC currently and the level of physicality from Tennessee was already a problem.

Just now, BillsFanSD said:

I would feel pretty good about this matchup.  Also the Browns or Raiders.

I'm assuming all the "one and done"ers have never watched the NFL playoffs before.  Top seeds get knocked off all the time -- no reason why the Bills can't be this year's Tennessee.

For what it's worth, as Division Champs, we would be the higher seed in the 1st round.

IMO, get a seat at the table, make it through the 1st round against the Wild Cards, and then anything can happen.