Week 8 MNF: TB at Giants 8:20pm on ESPN

stuvian

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Where are the “style points” for the bucs vs this trash team? I was told they are a real SB contender. 

This may be a fluke loss for the Bucs just like their other two fluke losses on the season.  At this rate they'll have 10 Legitimate Contender Wins and 6 Fluke Losses while the Bills will have 12 Terrible Wins and 4 Pathetic Losses.  You hate to see it.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, BillsRdue said:

Can we please please make a strong effort to acquire Tomlinson. He is exactly what this defense needs. If that's all we do, I will be happy. This can help everyone on the D.

I keep hearing this guys name but haven’t seen any actual data he’s on the block. 
Guys a team captain, they love him. They can afford him. Why would they trade one of their few young impact players? 
Engram I get because they can’t seem to utilize him but Tomlinson seems like a building block for their young team. Of course I’d want him to I just haven’t seen he’s actually available 

Jones is killing me. I was winning my FF matchup until that INT. Only one in play in our matchup right now is TB D/ST and I am now losing 135.1 to 134.8...

Hopefully the Giants score again.

Edited by matter2003

Just now, Rc2catch said:

I keep hearing this guys name but haven’t seen any actual data he’s on the block. 
Guys a team captain, they love him. They can afford him. Why would they trade one of their few young impact players? 
Engram I get because they can’t seem to utilize him but Tomlinson seems like a building block for their young team. Of course I’d want him to I just haven’t seen he’s actually available 

I was literally just going to post this. I thought I missed something ...