Draft Thread

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Barnes is STILL there...7 picks to go

314583[/snapback]

I've got a real dilemma. I've been touting Terry, but Barnes who isn't even on my board is better-I never thought he'd be here & I didn't think he was a 1st round value. But if he lasts to 55, I'm not sure what to do.

This from the ESPN chat:

Mark : Will the Eagles get Travis Henry now that Bucs and Cardinals drafted running backs

Randy Mueller: (7:44 PM ET ) If the eagles don't trade for him the Bills will be guilty of asking for to much and might be stuck with the guy...Tom Donahoe is very stuborn sometimes...

I actually wouldn't be unhappy if we pick up Alfred Fincher from my alma mater.... I think he can be had in the third if the Pats don't scoop him up at the end of this round as insurance for Bruschi.

Mark my words, you probably haven't heard of him, but this kid will be good.

All I know is we don't have a LT or LG.

Hard to play with three people on the OL. MAybe Ryan Denney can play LT.

314600[/snapback]

maybe Trey Teague is capable enough. He did pretty well as a LT in DEN. maybe that combined with JP actually being able to move will improve the OL quite a bit.

I've got a real dilemma.  I've been touting Terry, but Barnes who isn't even on my board is better-I never thought he'd be here & I didn't think he was a 1st round value.  But if he lasts to 55, I'm not sure what to do.

314611[/snapback]

Boy, Green Bay, the Jags and Carolina all need OTs...this is going to get hairy.