Draft Thread

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Steve Mariucci just trying to flirt with Suze?

I agree with JSP, TH has about no value to the Bills if they keep him. He'll whine or just sit out. This is the weekend to move him, even if we get picks for next season.

Was Steve Mariucci just trying to flirt with Suze?

I agree with JSP, TH has about no value to the Bills if they keep him.  He'll whine or just sit out.  This is the weekend to move him, even if we get picks for next season.

314488[/snapback]

Henry's a punk, I lost any respect I had for him this year.

Talk about a BOOOOOOOOOOORING draft. It'll be 8 hours before the Bills pick.

Henry's a punk, I lost any respect I had for him this year.

314491[/snapback]

So did I and I used to view him as a real warrior, especially a couple years back when he was playing with a broken fibula.

But his whole "If Willis is going to take my job, then I'm going to have to quit" routine was too much. Nice heart, Travis. Bet you don't give up that quick when you're chasing that teenage poonani and things aren't going your way.

So did I and I used to view him as a real warrior, especially a couple years back when he was playing with a broken fibula.

But his whole "If Willis is going to take my job, then I'm going to have to quit" routine was too much.  Nice heart, Travis.  Bet you don't give up that quick when you're chasing that teenage poonani and things aren't going your way.

314499[/snapback]

LMAO...he's too stupid to recognize that a 14 year old is 14, and too stupid to realize he needs to fight for his job.

Great pick, that one.

He'll whine or just sit out. 

314488[/snapback]

Right. What does he live on while he sits out? A $30,000 stipend from his ass-clown agent?

TD needs to bring TH and agent into a room with $800,000 in 100 dolllar bills and an empty box. Then say, 'Your choice, Travis'. That is if TD won't accept a 3rd rounder.