Draft Thread

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have zero interest in trading for Shelton. He's not good enough to be a long-term answer at LT, and $3 million a year is too much to pay a backup.

The Bills would be better off trading TH and our third rounder for Arizona's second.

I have zero interest in trading for Shelton. He's not good enough to be a long-term answer at LT, and $3 million a year is too much to pay a backup.

The Bills would be better off trading TH and our third rounder for Arizona's second.

314323[/snapback]

:lol::w00t::lol:

Twice now the talking heads have talked about Castillo coming clean about steriods. I could give a rat's butt about Castillo but stop trying to turn him into a saint. He didn't come clean. He got caught at the combine and he didn't deny steriod use. That's not coming clean, that's covering your a$$. :w00t:

Twice now the talking heads have talked about Castillo coming clean about steriods.  I could give a rat's butt about Castillo but stop trying to turn him into a saint.  He didn't come clean.  He got caught at the combine and he didn't deny steriod use.  That's not coming clean, that's covering your a$$. :w00t:

314330[/snapback]

I'm surprised they didn't cut to McGuire, Theisman and Patrick for an uplifting word about the kid.

I'm surprised they didn't cut to McGuire, Theisman and Patrick for an uplifting word about the kid.

314334[/snapback]

I can only pray that I never hear that trio covering football again. Patrick is OK. The other two should be muzzled.