Draft Thread

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is lame.  We should hold onto him for next season if that is the case.

314246[/snapback]

Travis & his agent are dumb enough to keep him home until we trade him. Let's take the 3rd, use our third to move up in the 2nd and move on. It's sorta like if you were a boss who had a troublemaker who just gave you 2 weeks notice. Chances are you'd just say get the f out now, even if you had to pay him it wouldn't be worth keeping the bum around. That's the position we're in with Travis-he's worthless to us as a player. His worth is only what we can trade him for.

Travis & his agent are dumb enough to keep him home until we trade him.  Let's take the 3rd, use our third to move up in the 2nd and move on.  It's sorta like if you were a boss who had a troublemaker who just gave you 2 weeks notice. Chances are you'd just say get the f out now, even if you had to pay him it wouldn't be worth keeping the bum around.  That's the position we're in with Travis-he's worthless to us as a player.  His worth is only what we can trade him for.

314272[/snapback]

Its a shame that a "Pro" player would threaten to sit out. All that does is make Travis look like a dope. TD certainly knows the situation much more than I, and I feel that he will do the right thing.

If Bass goes quick does Denny Green get some leverage back?----Damn I hope not.

314273[/snapback]

I don't think so. They still only have Shipp and Hambrick. If you combine those two, you still don't have the production that TH has shown.

If Bass goes quick does Denny Green get some leverage back?----Damn I hope not.

314273[/snapback]

i don't want to deal with AZ. Isn't LJS a Right Tackle???? and if you could not shine on a team like the Cardinals, are you really all that good?????

screw Denny Green

i don't want to deal with AZ. Isn't LJS a Right Tackle???? and if you could not shine on a team like the Cardinals, are you really all that good?????

screw Denny Green

314284[/snapback]

No he is a LT that played RT due to another players injury after losing his job being in DG's dog house

He might want to keep that Taco Bell management school application form handy

314282[/snapback]

You sir, have made me laugh out loud on at least 3 seperate occasions. A fine way for me to start my posting life on TSW. So, thank you for that.

As for football, there are still several good players left. I can't wait to see how the rest of the day will go.

Actually we might lose leverage if the Cards pick JJ Arrington with their second rounder.

314292[/snapback]

Yeah, I hoping the Eagles don't take Arrington or a back at the end of the first round either .. it would be nice for the bills to have more than one trade option in the second round

No he is a LT that played RT due to another players injury after losing his job being in DG's dog house

314285[/snapback]

being in DG's dog house. exactly.why? personality conflict? I think not. I live here in AZ and I hear allot from the media guys who follow the team exclusively. He's not that good.

and he was underachieving with McGinnis at HC. be careful what you wish for.

Yeah, I hoping the Eagles don't take Arrington or a back at the end of the first round either .. it would be nice for the bills to have more than one trade option in the second round

314298[/snapback]

Indeed. Berman just mentioned Henry, Jason Taylor and Simeon Rice all in trade talks, so that is at least something. Perhaps the Chargers make a move for one of those defenders.

being in DG's dog house. exactly.why? personality conflict? I think not. I live here in AZ and I hear allot from the media guys who follow the team exclusively. He's not that good.

and he was underachieving with McGinnis at HC. be careful what you wish for.

314307[/snapback]

Never said I wished for him.....I dont think hes that great..Iwas stating what I knew about him.