Draft Thread

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Benson looks good without the dreadlocks, seperating himself from comparisons with the looney toon who's somewhere's in India right now.

313809[/snapback]

Yeah...but he sounds like a complete moron.

Tampa on the clock.

I like the Mike Williams hometown connection, and that would possibly open up a TH trade.

313813[/snapback]

Wouldn't it be good for all the premiere backs to be gone by the time Philly and Arizona pick?

PTR

If it's Williams, then that puts a chokehold on the Cardinals, but takes the Bucs out of the running for Henry.

313821[/snapback]

Yup. If that happens (and I think it will), Denny Green just lost all leverage in any potential Henry trade.

Wouldn't it be good for all the premiere backs to be gone by the time Philly and Arizona pick?

PTR

313818[/snapback]

I suppose so.

And just for the record, my ripping on Benson was all in humor. I can't imagine the emotions he is feeling, and being interviewed soon after he was drafted.

The guy was just drafted after 15 years of working his butt off and having "experts" second guess him.  It's probably pretty emotional.  And u wanna rip him.  Classy    :w00t:

313817[/snapback]

Oh, good for you that you were able to figure out what the hell this moron was talking about.