Demarcus Ware #3?

They were saying there is a good chance Demarcus Ware goes #3 assuming Alex Smith and Braylon Edwards are 1/2.

This could be trouble for trading travis. This would allow one of the big 3 backs to fall to Arizona.

I dont see how ware is #3...but I guess Cleveland has him pretty high

I dont think the Browns were going to be drafting a RB anyways, so why would this hurt Travis' value? If Miami stays at #2, they'll definitely take Ronnie Brown, so thats one off the board.

Miami will not take Braylon Edwards...its all a smokescreen that they are trying to put up in order to make Minnesota or Chicago panic. Of course, with those two stupid teams, it could work.

I dont think the Browns were going to be drafting a RB anyways, so why would this hurt Travis' value?  If Miami stays at #2, they'll definitely take Ronnie Brown, so thats one off the board.

Miami will not take Braylon Edwards...its all a smokescreen that they are trying to put up in order to make Minnesota or Chicago panic.  Of course, with those two stupid teams, it could work.

313685[/snapback]

WOW!!!! This kid has always been my favorite player in this draft, but I dont recall having ever seen a player move up THAT much!

I dont think the Browns were going to be drafting a RB anyways, so why would this hurt Travis' value? If Miami stays at #2, they'll definitely take Ronnie Brown, so thats one off the board.

The reason is that Demarcus Ware was projected, by almost all accounts, to be drafted AFTER the cardinals picked. Picking him early, just moves the running backs down the board, one may fall to arizona.

Also, ESPN radio said Pollock might also go #3, and I just heard this reported on ESPN as well. Should be interesting