Bye Bye Travis........

Frez

I would have missed him if we didn't have McGahee. :w00t:

I really think Donahoe will pull off something big today. Waiting this long to pull the trigger with Arizona got the Eagles and Bucs into the mix, so there is good competition.

In other news, ESPN is reporting that the 49ers are actively seeking to trade the #1 pick and several teams have called them. Anyone think that Donahoe has his wheels turning on this one?

In other news, ESPN is reporting that the 49ers are actively seeking to trade the #1 pick and several teams have called them. Anyone think that Donahoe has his wheels turning on this one?

No. There's a reason the 49'ers want to trade out of the top spot, namely because no player in this draft is worth paying 1st overall money. So besides the cash it would take to get the 1st overall, you have to figure it will take every pick in this draft plus next year's 1st rounder at least.

I would have missed him if we didn't have McGahee.    :w00t:

I really think Donahoe will pull off something big today. Waiting this long to pull the trigger with Arizona got the Eagles and Bucs into the mix, so there is good competition.

313622[/snapback]

No, i don't think he wants the #1... i don't think there is a player inside of the projected top 5-10 that we desperately need to make the playoffs this year, or a run at the superbowl. There isn't a top five DE, TE, LT, DT that is worth being in that spot for. He may have talked to the 49ers about their second round pick though.

I would have missed him if we didn't have McGahee.    :w00t:

313622[/snapback]

Larry the bus driver in Buffalo said TD's trading Nate, Travis and three No. 1 's to the 49ers right now and then the Bills are taking Nugent with the first overall pick.

Good luck TH.

313642[/snapback]

Maybe its just me but i form a bond with anyone wearing a Bills uniform. If you are wearing the red white and blue and whatever the hell the other colors we have now are, you earn a certain level of my respect. In TH's case, what he did with his injuries the past few years puts him near the top the list of the Bills i am most proud of in the past decade. I may just be a bit sentimental, but about 95% of the players that ever wore a bills jersey, be it only for a year or an entire career are part of my extended family, and i love to see them succeed wherever they are (except if they go to the fins... Thurman gets a :w00t: for that one). I really hope TH is the second best back in the NFL every year until his career is over. No hatred towards you TH, Good luck to you, some of us in Buffalo still love you. And please remember to share that love next time you come to town by giving us fans a fumble or two to cheer about.

Travis gave his all as a Bill and did improve each year, hope he finds place on good team and gets a financial deal  that end of his career he will have something to build on.

313646[/snapback]

I'm guessing TH is not the most suave when it comes to his money, but that little guy played with more heart than a lot of guys in the NFL I've seen over the years. TH is one tough son of a b**ch and wore the red, white and blue proudly in Buffalo.