An interesting blurb from Dr Z

Linky Dinky Doo

Talking about Arizona in his mock draft:

If the trade for Bills RB Travis Henry goes through, then Dennis Green will take the best corner remaining -- Rolle, Pac Man or Auburn's Carlos Rogers. Green says the deal -- Henry for tackle L.J. Shelton, plus they'd switch second round positions, Arizona's No. 44 for Buffalo's No. 55 -- could happen. But, he says, the Bills seem to want more, which is what's holding up the trade. They'd be happy to get Shelton, he adds. Didn't seem right. Why would the Bills want Shelton, a great big right-tackle type coming off a knee injury? They need a left, not a right tackle. So I called my man on the Bills. "Why would we want Shelton?" he said. "We need a left, not a right tackle." Huh? I tapped the side of my head to let some of the sawdust fall out. Didn't I just hear that somewhere?

I saw that posted before. At the time I let it roll-off me. Now I see that the Bills view Shelton as primarily a RT, and thus don't need him, especially at $3M a year and with Big Mike and his Big Salary ahead of him on the depth chart. And I think Denny needs to get a clue if he thinks the Bills would "be happy to get Shelton," given that knowledge.