And the 2024 Race Begins

23 hours ago, B-Man said:

Leftist reaction to a non-white Republican ?

Oh, you know.

Vivek Ramaswamy Blisters Liberal Newspaper for Wildly Racist Political Cartoon Featuring ... Him

ea3ad87d-8708-46f3-a63d-185cb8e2135f-860

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/06/24/vivek-ramaswamy-blisters-liberal-newspaper-for-wildly-racist-political-cartoon-featuring-him-n766588

Iowa newspaper apologizes for racist attack on GOP candidate Vivek Ramaswamy. 

Nobody was sacked, the way columnists were for criticizing Obama daughters’ fashion choices, though, so I regard the apology as insincere.

Plus: “There was no policy or ‘ideas’ questioned in that cartoon.

It was quite clear – beat up on the Indian-American Republican for running by tossing random words meant as slurs.

Republican primary voters who are listening to Vivek are not the ones screaming slurs at him.

That would be Democrats.

They know it.

We know it.”

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2023/06/25/iowa-newspaper-apologizes-for-racist-attack-on-gop-candidate-vivek-ramaswamy-n560511

• Like (+1) 1

It's 'fund-raising' time again.

Democrats warn party: The threat of Trump winning in 2024 is 'very real'

NBC News, by Vaughn Hillyard & Jonathan Allen

WASHINGTON — The idea is somewhere between conventional wisdom and an article of faith for Democrats: Joe Biden beat Donald Trump once, so he can do it again. For Trump’s Republican primary challengers, most notably Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, that concept is a necessary predicate for convincing GOP voters to switch horses after nominating Trump twice. But a new NBC News poll released Sunday showed Biden with a relatively narrow 49% to 45% lead over Trump — which falls within the survey’s margin of error and is far lower than the 10 percentage point edge Biden held in NBC’s last poll before the 2020 election.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/democrats-warn-party-threat-trump-winning-real-rcna90486

• Haha (+1) 1

21pol-ramaswamy-bctz-mediumSquareAt3X.jp

The human suffering in our cities is a symptom of deep cultural rot. Here's how I plan to fix it
Washington Examiner ^ | 27 June 2023 | Vivek Ramaswamy

We frequently evoke the ideals of American excellence and exceptionalism. But earlier this week when I visited Kensington, Pennsylvania , what I saw was a third-world reality within our own country. Those needle-ridden streets are the direct consequence of a porous southern border and disastrous domestic policies that pay people to do the opposite of what we want them to do.

What I witnessed revealed to me the profound reality of the double consciousness that permeates our nation — the stark contrast between the grand ideals we champion versus the harsh realities faced by those dwelling in the depths of despair in Kensington . Regrettably, a Kensington can be found in nearly every corner of America.

If we are only as strong as our weakest link, then Kensington is an unsettling portrait of an America in decline, embodying the antithesis of progress and optimism. This was not a representation of America first; it was a distressing manifestation of what happens when we enact bad policies that put America last.

I don’t believe it has to be this way. After traveling the country and speaking with voters, I am more convinced than ever that we don’t have to be a nation in decline. But first, we have to make that choice — a choice to be better, to do better. And it starts with better policies.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/patriotism-unity/the-human-suffering-in-our-cities-is-a-symptom-of-deep-cultural-rot-heres-how-i-plan-to-fix-it

On 6/20/2023 at 10:15 PM, B-Man said:

I don’t agree. 

Joe is too selfish a human being. 

Gruesome should not be allowed anywhere near the WH. California is a **** hole and this POS is responsible for it. Take a look at Pelosi land (SF) I don't think the rest of the country wants to be like that.

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Dvpzq3agzKjTNc07dsl1ZePpVxqwS6IRLva0LT__     gRdHrfOU8PBas8Xtqp0lT6dFmxGGChEO9k8YjeS8      2XUfNVww3C-Fooe2XoMYe03sI6Ja33Y6uVoWU1fO      GQLu5oqJknvQLtvKvjMTRi844gUJ0lANqSFO671N    SMRZAuyfesyPpJ7WDBEar0C7Z2_a_5bIo8sLdzWS     LiSyXD-me6QBOMBVK0zqbr0cD09s1-SJNVZNbvjG     2YPdbvByZ8snjt0iVbqIfHEHEb2jW0iU4ZPMC-oa     Vpnnb21VhpQUBj6PVx4jQffiGthuCk_BkG-mP6KW     pI1vMLj3VSrfSWNBe1j_QnvyeHSvKWrObc4GhnAk     mvCY56X7FH0tkSeLMIVUPgC3jFNxDP02bnFz7gh3

Announced GOP candidates (so far).

Any one of these folks would be an improvement on the eventual Democrat candidate.

I’m a fan of Vivek- think he would make a nice VP…

• Like (+1) 1