Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk/X Files Lawsuit Against Censorship Syndicate GARM

3 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

ha!  And yet when I report those annoying replies (on Bills-related fb posts) that are like “click here to learn how I was blessed with $400,000 in 15 days” as Unauthorized Sales, they always tell me that they’re leaving the post up and there was nothing wrong with it.

40 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You mean charge rappers to say the n-word…😉

Elon would make his money back by the next presidential election…👍

They are in free fall. 

They don’t know how to handle losing complete control of the last serious public square.  Where the entire globe voices what has been for the last 5 years completely controlled by Fascists Libs.  

It’s over.  Compound that with what’s coming Tuesday this can get really ugly.   

It is absolutely hilarious to see their pathetic narrative and talking points acted out simultaneously - the coordinated response.  

DNC/CCP Headquarters after Musk takeover:

”Say the use of the N word is exploding!  Get the Captain of the useful idiots LeBron to comment about it!”

Yep.  Desperate times.  Still scream racism.  

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/1/2022 at 9:00 AM, TSOL said:

Man, these people are so self-absorbed it’s ridiculous.  The world will continue to spin if the key grip on Golden Girls decides to take a breather from Twitter.