Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk/X Files Lawsuit Against Censorship Syndicate GARM

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

No Leo - I’m not changing the subject. You’re the one trying to distant yourself from the cult passing laws banning abortion.

smfh

Sure you are.  You linked a tweet about freedom, it was the tweet of an overly emotional petulant child.  That was the point.  The fact is that your gal Jo can get pregnant repeatedly, abort repeatedly at virtually every stage of her pregnancy.  

Pull it together for goodness sake.  

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Sure you are.  You linked a tweet about freedom, it was the tweet of an overly emotional petulant child.  That was the point.  The fact is that your gal Jo can get pregnant repeatedly, abort repeatedly at virtually every stage of her pregnancy.  

Pull it together for goodness sake.  

No Leo - look in the mirror - you’re a petulant child trying so hard to pretend your party is not petty.

But it is - because you have NOTHING to go on.

You’re pathetic and it shows.

😘

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No Leo - look in the mirror - you’re a petulant child trying so hard to pretend your party is not petty.

But it is - because you have NOTHING to go on.

You’re pathetic and it shows.

😘

Now you’re reduced to repeating language I used in my last post.  How depressingly unoriginal.  

Think things through before you post, you’ll thank me in the future.  Or, on the other hand, maybe your friend Jo can root around for some fresh insults you can copy and paste.  She’s probably got the time, what with her suffering in perpetual servitude and all. :nana:

Only you can fix you, lad. 

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Now you’re reduced to repeating language I used in my last post.  How depressingly unoriginal.  

Think things through before you post, you’ll thank me in the future.  Or, on the other hand, maybe your friend Jo can root around for some fresh insults you can copy and paste.  She’s probably got the time, what with her suffering in perpetual servitude and all. :nana:

Only you can fix you, lad. 

Your party is banning abortion - keep trying to distant yourself but it won’t work.

53 minutes ago, Doc said:

Dems are so stupid.  Anything the Repubs are for, they automatically are against.  Even if it turns people away from their party.  Keep up the good work, libs!

Look in the freakn mirror.

Idiots

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

And there it is in a nutshell. Between the two sides of that debate I know which side I’m on. 

So we can’t put you down for mandatory vasectomies?

Shocker

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Look in the freakn mirror.

Idiots

So we can’t put you down for mandatory vasectomies?

Shocker

What there’ll does that have to do with media censorship? Stop deflecting.

Do you believe in free speech? Yes or no?

6 minutes ago, Doc said:

Just another issue the Dems have gone Simple Jack on and will lose even more support over.  Maybe the mid-terms will be the wakeup call they need but probably not.

Are you talking about another manufactured issue to be outraged over? 

If Billsfans.com can censor/remove users - so can Twitter, amirite?

Oh and

56 minutes ago, Westside said:

What there’ll does that have to do with media censorship? Stop deflecting.

Do you believe in free speech? Yes or no?

The fact that you have to even ask someone this question is your answer.

• Agree 1