Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk/X Files Lawsuit Against Censorship Syndicate GARM

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

More "fact-checkers" who are anything but.  :rolleyes:

Is there a job description or posting of something out there for DHS Division for Spreading Disinformation?  Something like the ability to spread establishment disinformation and protect false narratives by suppressing and censoring inconvenient facts and opinions that invalidate those establishment narratives.  And counter those sources by labeling them as disinformation.  In other words, lie your ass off and deceive everyone.  Censor free speech to protect freedom of speech.  And most importantly... keep everyone safe!  Remember tyranny is freedom!  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, ok bro....

FP7MECFXoAI_1dI?format=jpg&name=small

Idiots

Authoritarian regimes don't suppress votes, they simply limit choices once there. Speak to anyone who lived under Communism in Europe and they were required to vote and given the day off and were given a party atmosphere. As for the educator part you are dishonest and don't care about education or children but clearly you want children to be taught who touches your genitals. Lastly you can still protest in Florida but don't riot or threaten people's lives, if those rules are too hard for you then maybe you should stay where you live. 

• Agree 1

43 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Authoritarian regimes don't suppress votes, they simply limit choices once there. Speak to anyone who lived under Communism in Europe and they were required to vote and given the day off and were given a party atmosphere. As for the educator part you are dishonest and don't care about education or children but clearly you want children to be taught who touches your genitals. Lastly you can still protest in Florida but don't riot or threaten people's lives, if those rules are too hard for you then maybe you should stay where you live. 

More lies 

PS: You don’t care about children - quit lying 

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

More lies 

PS: You don’t care about children - quit lying 

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

You have a 10 year old photo of the short comings of my view- I can't fit the people your side fails just from the past 10 months that have been killed in liberal cities 

24 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You have a 10 year old photo of the short comings of my view- I can't fit the people your side fails just from the past 10 months that have been killed in liberal cities 

Exactly my point - a ten year photo and not one thing has changed because YOUR PARTY cares more about GUNS than kids.

image.thumb.jpeg.7a696fcc76b219fe604f695c7d0e7c7e.jpeg

6 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Can you explain why liberals are ok with 10k murders a year in liberal cities? 

Is there a reason why you want to keep changing the subject off children?  

You claim to care about kids and their education but clearly don't care that the CULT wants to do ZERO about protecting our kids from GUN VOILENCE in our schools.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You claim to care about kids and their education but clearly don't care that the CULT wants to do ZERO about protecting our kids from GUN VOILENCE in our schools.

Which one is the bigger problem? Tackle the biggest issues first. And also look at all the school shootings and how if the fbi or school teachers had just followed up on investigation they would have been stopped.  

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/17/1087125396/families-of-parkland-shooting-victims-awarded-127-5-million

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Which one is the bigger problem? Tackle the biggest issues first. And also look at all the school shootings and how if the fbi or school teachers had just followed up on investigation they would have been stopped.  

https://www.npr.org/2022/03/17/1087125396/families-of-parkland-shooting-victims-awarded-127-5-million

You tell us which is a bigger deal?

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You suggest that guns kill people but my neighborhood has more guns than people yet not one person has been shot in the two decades we have lived here, but of course we are a conservative town. The issue seems to be when liberals get guns. If you can show me a better cause and effect than liberalism and gun deaths I would love to see it.

1 minute ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

You suggest that guns kill people but my neighborhood has more guns than people yet not one person has been shot in the two decades we have lived here, but of course we are a conservative town. The issue seems to be when liberals get guns. If you can show me a better cause and effect than liberalism and gun deaths I would love to see it.

You don’t care about kids and you clearly cannot handle the truth. 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Can you explain why liberals are ok with 10k murders a year in liberal cities? 

That's mostly black on black crime.  Why would libs care about that when it doesn't score political points (the only thing they really care about) for them?