Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk/X Files Lawsuit Against Censorship Syndicate GARM

38 minutes ago, B-Man said:

A concept the left will never understand going forward it seems. Even though it seemed like under a decade ago EVERYONE understood it.

Then Trump broke them.

I never want to see @Tiberius or @BillStime silenced. Everyone should be able to see and read their nonsense content if they so choose.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, DRsGhost said:

A concept the left will never understand going forward it seems. Even though it seemed like under a decade ago EVERYONE understood it.

Then Trump broke them.

I never want to see @Tiberius or @BillStime silenced. Everyone should be able to see and read their nonsense content if they so choose.

I often wonder how they would feel if they were censored. Being very pro censorship, I’m guessing they would change their tune pretty quickly.

8 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Left and Right do the same thing.

I agree, shown by the cancelling of anyone who discussed the Steele Dossier and insulted Trump. Or anyone who is for more larger government being trampled and censored. Good point.

Just now, 716er said:

Love this.

Anything that gets people off Twitter is a win in my book.

Hope Musk destroys it

Why is Twitter a problem for you? I just got on in the past month so I am still new to being on daily but it is hilarious 

14 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Left and Right do the same thing.

Yes. The right tried this.

Then AWS essentially killed parler by kicking them off their servers and app stores wouldn't let users download it.

Truth social has the same app store issues.

Do people on the right and left say the same thing and have similar strategies on this issue when policies and people they don't like run the show? Sure.

Hiwever, is it easy for a conservative to start a social media platform? No.

Something tells me that if another leftist billionaire tries to create a competing platform to Twitter those same hurdles will not be there.

• Agree 1