Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk/X Files Lawsuit Against Censorship Syndicate GARM

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

It will be interesting to see if any of the board lefties register any disgust over government censorship efforts. I imagine it’s more likely they defend it. Sad situation. 

Its merely the government assisting private companies in content moderation. 

- The King

8 hours ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

It will be interesting to see if any of the board lefties register any disgust over government censorship efforts. I imagine it’s more likely they defend it. Sad situation. 

No. They will say Zuckerberg is a scumbag for giving credibility to belief the govt/corp state censorship alliance they claim doesn't exist is in reality a fully functional gaslighting and propaganda operation. The IC has refocused their mis and dis inwards in a war against America pursuing a rogue agenda for who knows what and who.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

🎯

The MSM is running the story but I'm expecting they'll somehow implicate Trump as the evil mastermind behind the plot while avoiding the obvious conclusion, for those willing to open their eyes and look, that US intelligence agencies and federal law enforcement, other government agencies, and corporate social media and MSM are running an intelligence operation against the American people. Censoring truth, not lies or mis and dis information.

If we had a real functioning democracy Congressional members in both the Senate and House from both sides of the isle would be outraged and demand hearings and a dismantling of the operation while holding those responsible to criminal prosecution and prison time. But now I'm being delusional!

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1