Let the false reporting begin again.......

let the false rumor reporting begin again......like this previous postnot sure how legit this BS i mean spawn.com msg board LMAO but these posters are saying the heard this on AZ radio....... even the posting date is wrong??? i can't find any other confimation though hmmmmmmmmmHENRY TRADED if true this deal blows.... i can't wait til more of these rumors start as noon tomorrow approaches!!! blah

let the false rumor reporting begin again......like this previous postnot sure how legit this BS i mean spawn.com msg board LMAO but these posters are saying the heard this on AZ radio....... even the posting date is wrong??? i can't find any other confimation though hmmmmmmmmmHENRY TRADED if true this deal blows.... i can't wait til more of these rumors start as noon tomorrow approaches!!! blah

313032[/snapback]

i like the post from the guy who is willing to pay $100. bucks for a Bledsoe Jersey because they are "just so nice".

Good grief. :rolleyes:

What?  Donahoe traded Herny for Urkel?

313046[/snapback]

Yeah, cause Henry shoved a shopping cart behind TD's car while TD was trying to move out of his spot at the Walmart in Hamburg,