Nice of russia to help our pals the syrians

Link to story

Well it looks like our old pal putin is working hard to keep the balance of power fairly equal in the middleast.....all in the name of peace.

I guess putie simply wants to keep the terroroists free from incoming missles thats all. Well, we appreciate his caring ways, and his kind gestures.

Perhaps he would like it if the USA sold some nice little weapon systems to the Ukrain. Afterall, it would just be in the spirit of balancing the power in the region.

Link to story

Well it looks like our old pal putin is working hard to keep the balance of power fairly equal in the middleast.....all in the name of peace.

I guess putie simply wants to keep the terroroists free from incoming missles thats all. Well, we appreciate his caring ways, and his kind gestures.

Perhaps he would like it if the USA sold some nice little weapon systems to the Ukrain. Afterall, it would just be in the spirit of balancing the power in the region.

312872[/snapback]

Damn that Putin for selling man-portable shoulder-launched short-ranged anti-aircraft missiles to a client with whom the Russians have a 50-year military and economic relationship with! Who in the hell does he think he is? :rolleyes:

Are the pakistanis terrorists? Are they sponsoring the killing of innocent women and children in Isreal?

313344[/snapback]

Yes and no. They are only sponsoring the killing of innocent men and women and children in India.

BUT since 9/11 (and because of the very real possiblity of a war with their fellow nuclear power India) their support for such groups has noticably dropped and the 'Kashmiri Seperatists' (many of whom are neither Kashmiri nor are seperatist, but want Indian Kashmir to join Pakistan (unlike most Kashmiris who want independence from both)) are very much in the decline.

Syria on the other hand is run by a cabal of evil men who still sponsor evil acts (not just in Israel, they are stirring up problems in Lebanon again), and, sadly, the fact that Russia is STILL providing them with arms is no more surprising than me not winning the lottery.