Chili lady gets fingered...

So there is redemption Rich... and for all your fellow Ohioans!

"Earlier Thursday, Ohio-based Wendy's International Inc. announced it had ended its internal investigation, saying it could find no credible link between the finger and the restaurant chain."

312953[/snapback]

yes indeed we are vidicated.

BTW, my mother works for Wendys in their marketing division, so I do have a personal agenda here. 0:)

yes indeed we are vidicated.

BTW, my mother works for Wendys in their marketing division, so I do have a personal agenda here. :lol:

312974[/snapback]

Is she the one who asks if we want ketchup with our fries? :rolleyes:

Always pushing that ketchup, what's up with that? :)

Is that really ketchup???? :rolleyes:

I thought that the finger thing was an attempt for $ from the start. The finger wasn't cooked with the chili- it was nice and white. When the chili is cooked, the meat gets all orange from the spices. If the finger actually spent any time in the chili, it would be orange too.

Is that really ketchup???? :lol:

I thought that the finger thing was an attempt for $ from the start. The finger wasn't cooked with the chili- it was nice and white. When the chili is cooked, the meat gets all orange from the spices. If  the finger actually spent any time in the chili, it would be orange too.

313394[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

You cook fingers in chili often? :)

Is that really ketchup???? :lol:

I thought that the finger thing was an attempt for $ from the start. The finger wasn't cooked with the chili- it was nice and white. When the chili is cooked, the meat gets all orange from the spices. If  the finger actually spent any time in the chili, it would be orange too.

313394[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

I can't disagree with any of that but it's funny reading someone thinking through the Wendy's scam.

"You cook in finger in that chili and those spices will change the color, I'm tellin' ya....."

:)

:lol:

I can't disagree with any of that but it's funny reading someone thinking through the Wendy's scam.

"You cook in finger in that chili and those spices will change the color, I'm tellin' ya....."

:lol:

313468[/snapback]

Many a Saturday night I gave my customers the finger! I mean sending back the salmon and telling me it tasted fishy. Tried to make it taste like steak but I can only do so much. :(