Raiders DT who played 35 snaps vs Bills placed on Reserve/COVID list

Process
Message added by Hapless Bills Fan

Please tightly restrict conversation in this thread to football and football-relevant matters.

Two Bills Drive no longer finds it appropriate to engage in COVID-19 discussion in our main discussion areas. (This includes your opinion about the incubation/infectious period, interval before a positive test, and infection control measures the NFL should employ, and this means YOU.) We are a Buffalo Bills fan community and we exist to serve fans of the Buffalo Bills and the NFL. Please use other communities and venues to discuss heath-related topics including COVID-19. 

Information about COVID-19 is available from many globally respected sources including:

Uptodate     |  British Medical Journal Best Practice   |      COVIPENDIUM    |    Our world in Data

The pinned topic: COVID-19 - Facts and Information Only Topic, located on the Off the Wall subforum, is also a resource.   Should these not meet your needs, many other sources of information (of varied accuracy) exist.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, arcane said:

I may be misremembering but didn't the titans start testing positive on Monday or Tuesday?

And no, I don't know why we started punishing and lashing out at people for catching an endemic virus, but this incredibly new phenomenon is unfathomably stupid

Endemic?

Pretty sure this is a panny not an enny.

2 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

hopefully Allen maintained a social distance from him.   likely the O line but even then that might not meet cdc definition.  

Now it is a the Monday sample being positive. His Saturday sample from what I am tracking is negative. We may be in the clear this week if we don’t have any positives which I think would have been reported already 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Also they went to Gameday testing just this week with the new protocols. So he was negative on Sunday. 

Then with that if they did test on Sunday. (Not sure every team did and the reporting is like they didn’t test him on game day). Then I think we very well are in the clear here 

27 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Is that where they stick the camera down your throat or #2?

thats an -oscopy

20 minutes ago, Doc said:

An endoscopy typically refers to looking into the throat, stomach and (first part, at least) of the small intestine.

yep. sure does.

Then they try the other door . :(

7 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Do they use the same camera for the one that goes up your bing hole and which do they do first?

depends on the patients attitude i suppose.lol

actually they even have different Drs and techs.

Edited by 3rdand12

5 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Then with that if they did test on Sunday. (Not sure every team did and the reporting is like they didn’t test him on game day). Then I think we very well are in the clear here 

Never mind - that’s only for teams with outbreaks , or exposed to one. For example the Pats went through it yesterday 

Edited by YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Because there’s no reason whatsoever to believe he did until we have more information. If he did, then it’ll be worrisome. 

Ok, but this test result is most likely from a test on Monday - which is one day after the game.  

Just now, BillsCuse said:

Ok, but this test result is most likely from a test on Monday - which is one day after the game.  

No, it's more than likely from today.

Either way, doesn't change the reality that the precedent says nothing will come out of this. 

18 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Do they use the same camera for the one that goes up your bing hole and which do they do first?

If it's a "double," they do the upper first, change scopes, and then do the lower.

1 hour ago, arcane said:

I may be misremembering but didn't the titans start testing positive on Monday or Tuesday?

And no, I don't know why we started punishing and lashing out at people for catching an endemic virus, but this incredibly new phenomenon is unfathomably stupid

This isn't new.  One of my senior associates was diagnosed with lupus last year.  We banished him to the empty 6th floor.  He probably would have lost his job for it if he hadn't passed due to Covid this spring.  

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

This isn't new.  One of my senior associates was diagnosed with lupus last year.  We banished him to the empty 6th floor.  He probably would have lost his job for it if he hadn't passed due to Covid this spring.  

Yeah I mean just look at the definition of leper.

• Awesome! (+1) 1