Who will be this years busts?

MrLocke

Braylon Edwards will NOT be a bust. I could see Aaron Rodgers being a bust and Matt Jones, because he's not as physical... get dirty type of player that a TE needs to be.

Nugent will also not be a bust. NO WAY!!

Who said JP would be a bust??? Someone is gonna get a foot up their ACE!!

I think pretty much the whole draft. It is a weak year

312540[/snapback]

I think that statement has been thrown around way too much, and some people are starting to believe it. IMO, this draft is very deep, just not great at the top. This is a year to be picking later in round one.

Matt Jones, wherever he is drafted. He wasn't even that great of a QB. Now, all of a sudden, he's some super athlete. One of the best pure athletes to come out of college? ROFLMAO......ummmmmmmmmm OK. Just more of some over-hyped media fixation on needing a story.

I kid you not.....I remember betting on Arkansas a few times and thinking, Jesus does this QB suck, especially on the road. Not that great of an arm, and bad decisions. Now all of a sudden, he can play different positions. I pity the morons who draft him. When I learned that he had no clue, they were money in the bank betting on the other team.

Obvously, anyone who Donahoe picks. Someone will concoct some way to make whoever it is out to be a bust. Trust me on this.  0:)

312459[/snapback]

Yep. Take it to the bank. Whoever our first pick is, he will be labeled a bust after one pre-season game by some here.

Matt Jones, wherever he is drafted.  He wasn't even that great of a QB.  Now, all of a sudden, he's some super athlete.  One of the best pure athletes to come out of college?  ROFLMAO......ummmmmmmmmm OK.  Just more of some over-hyped media fixation on needing a story.

I kid you not.....I remember betting on Arkansas a few times and thinking, Jesus does this QB suck, especially on the road.  Not that great of an arm, and bad decisions.  Now all of a sudden, he can play different positions.  I pity the morons who draft him.  When I learned that he had no clue, they were money in the bank betting on the other team.

312569[/snapback]

Hey Central Va. I do not watch much college football but don't you think someone could do with Matt Jones what the Steelers did with Antwan Randle El? I do not know who the better college QB was, as I do not watch much college football just trying to make an analogy.

I think that statement has been thrown around way too much, and some people are starting to believe it. IMO, this draft is very deep, just not great at the top. This is a year to be picking later in round one.

312562[/snapback]

I agree. Weren't similar things said about the 2003 draft? We got 3 starters in that draft and most teams are content with 2 starters per draft.

Hey Central Va. I do not watch much college football but don't you think someone could do with Matt Jones what the Steelers did with Antwan Randle El? I do not know who the better college QB was, as I do not watch much college football just trying to make an analogy.

312577[/snapback]

The difference being that Randle El was a very good college quarerback, good enough to be the Big 11's Player of the Year his last year of school. I don't think Jones will be a bust, but he probably will need time to adjust. Don't expect big things from him immediately.

The difference being that Randle El was a very good college quarerback, good enough to be the Big 11's Player of the Year his last year of school.  I don't think Jones will be a bust, but he probably will need time to adjust.  Don't expect big things from him immediately.

312610[/snapback]

Gotcha. Did you say Big 11 jokingly as it is the Big 10, eventhough there are 11 teams? Jones Will probably have an idea as to where the soft spots in a zone are due to the fact that he played QB similar to when Jay Reimersma played here.

Any QB that attended a school in Florida this year ------- that means you Chris Rix and Brock Berlin. .... As for the more "big name" guys I predict Matt Jones flunks out of the NFL.

312457[/snapback]

Is Berlin even in the draft?